Sorry for double posting this, I ended up posting in the cancer section somehow.

Well, it started with my feces being kind of... diarrhea-ish, I guess? It was also kind of orange and oily. It only happened about 2-3 times in the first 2 weeks, and it doesn't happen anymore. I didn't really have any appetite either but I was very depressed, so I assumed it had to do with that. About 2 weeks ago my stomach started hurting pretty badly. The pain was in the lower left side of my stomach and it was very uncomfortable. That lasted about 3 days. I'm seeing these white spots in my feces now, though. It's only happened twice. There's also a little bit of blood when I wipe. There isn't really any pain in my stomach, I fluctuate from hungry to loss of appetite but I've always eaten a lot anyway. No nausea either, or weakness for that matter.

Anything about this? Should I be worried or will it stop in time? :-(

Get yourself checked out my I'm dealing with some really bad stomach issues and my mom told me if i see any kind of white spots in my stool to let her know asap. So it must be something that would have her raise alarm because she is a medical assistant. Hope all is well soon. I feel you on the time period though I have been sick for about 6 months now havent ate any normal food in that long so it sucks but I hope everything works out for you.