I'm 20yrs old and for about 4 weeks my stomach has felt really bloated and a little harder than usual. It isn't constant it has gone down sometimes fully but other times only slightly. I also have digestive problems too starting around the same time. For as long as I can remember I've only had a BM every 3-5 days and quite small too, the timing hasn't really changed but when I feel the need to go for a BM sometimes nothing and other times I go away feeling like that wasn't everything. I've never felt this bad before, I've found I've been sometimes struggling to pass gas and have experienced some gassy bubbling feelings at times. I've also been feeling quite nauseous, mild lower back pain also started yesterday. A few days ago I had a really bad pain in my left side, close to my belly button and it hurt when I pressed down or led on either side, I only felt the pain for one time about two nights ago but I think it might be another symptom.

The first week my symptoms began I felt like I couldn't eat anything, I lost my appetite and felt full even though I hadn't eaten. I had two small plates of beans on toast for dinner two nights out of the week and nothing other than small snacks every other day. I also never really got my appetite back for about 2 1/2 weeks and I could finally begin to eat a little more.

I'm definitely not pregnant and I have been on a diet since last year but other than eating wholemeal instead of white bread nothing has changed in what I have been eating. I think I also get a good amount of fibre. I don't really eat dairy as it makes me feel nauseous so the only milk I have is a small amount in a coffee though if it is a little too milky it also makes me feel nauseous.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I can't get to my doctor for a while as there are no appointments available for 3 weeks.

does anyone have any ideas about this please?

I have the same problem