Im having these really sharp and very short shooting pains which occur infrequently, around the lower abdominal area & my (usually) Left arm at the same time ! The pain won't last.. It goes away as soon as it happens. Wanted to see if anyone has ever experienced this or has an idea about it that would help. Thanks in advance.

Hello Hitori,

I haven't had an arm and stomach pain happen at the same time but I have had leg and back pain at the same time.  The pain in my back was on the right side and the pain in my leg was in the right inner part of my thigh.  My doctor suggested that I was pinching a nerve along the spinal column in two different places at the same time.  He suggested that I do some back exercises to strength the small muscles along my spinal column.  I followed his recommendations and within a week and half later, the pains went away.  I don't really know if that the exercise did it I mean it could have been a coincidence but at least I have no more pains.

Yup! Same thing is happening to me. No answers.

It just happened to me so I googled it and it led me to this posting.

I'm same as above, I have exact same, short sharp pains lower right stomach and right arm. Like a little electric shock? Kind of.. no idea what it is.

Any update on this? I've had it for years and never got answers. It's so bizarre and has been more frequent the past month, one one occasion waking me up from sleep. Any help would be amazing:)

Cant find any answers either and it sucks. Mid abdomen on right side and outside right elbow. Just like a quick shock.

I have had the same experience. I just had one a few minutes ago and that's why I googled the symptom. I usually have that electric shock in my abdomen and my elbow at the same time. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I tried explaining it to my doctor a couple years ago and got nothing, lol. It must be some type of nerve response. I'm going to do a little more research.

I am having exactly the same issue.

So am I...led me here

Just happened to me

I'm hashing the sharp brief pains in my right forearm and right lower abdomen..i thought it strange and decided to check it out online

I've been experiencing this for years and every doctor I've asked about it didn't seek to know what I was talking about. I get it in my lower right side and my right elbow simultaneously. Before typing this I experienced quite a painful "shock" which made me search it for the 10th time which led me here.

This happened to me today -- left forearm and lower left abdomen. I've been experiencing pins and needles in my arms and legs since last summer and am currently undergoing tests ordered by a neuropathy specialist; I'm wondering if this is just another form of paresthesia.

Same happened to me today...i googled it and it led me here!!!! Any updates?