hey guys, i've got a pretty weird problem. I was at a week long camp a couple weeks ago and during the camp i notice that my stool was orange and almost oily... it also comes out sometimes when i pass gass. Does anyone know why this could be happening cuz i looked it up in a couple different places and found that it could be pancreas failure... but i'm only 16 and don't feel any of the other symptoms of pancreas failure so could that really be the case?
thanks for any help

If you ate oily fish such as butterfish, that's it. No cause for alarm.

Yes, I agree. But it is really hard to try to prevent this alarm because it looks gross and scary as well. When this happened to me for the first time, oily greasy stool started to be my worst nightmare. I was so scared, like I never was in my whole life.

I went to my doctor and I started to scream because I was sure that I am going to die.

He tried to calm me telling me that this must be because of some foods.

Anyway, I was at some silly diet program and I was eating everything that is green and orange.

That was the main reason why my stool has changed its color. A lot of times.

The most important thing is not to panic. Stay focused.