In September, after a night of light drinking, i ended up quite nauseaus and was so for the whole next day, i didnt drink for another two weeks, and the same thing started happening, and I got a pressure in my back, so i stopped drinking

Randomly a few weeks later my stomach was very upset, i had no appetite, and i was nauseaus, so i took some prilosec and was on it for several months and was pretty good, occasional uneasiness with some back pressures

However, about three weeks ago, i stopped taking the prilosec for a few days and started taking metoclopramide, a motility drug, after about four days on it (i dont know if there was a correlation) i was very sick nauseaus and had no appetite for several days and I still do not have much of an appetite

During this time, i had catscan, upper endoscopy, gastric emptying and other tests done- I still dont have much of an appetite and feel nauseaus, Ive been thinkin a lot about death, and have started to get headaches, dizziness, and i occasionally see afterimages or stars in my vision (I had my eyes checked and they found nothing)

Can someone please help me, im really worried

Hey IM having similar kind of problems you still about?

Sounds similar to what i've been experiencing you around anymore??

sounds like anxiety or panic attacks

To the one who keeps diagnosing everything on this forum as "anxiety attacks", knock it off! These people are describing serious symptoms, not anxiety. You're playing doctor and either are not one, or really suck!

Really.. "I'm seeing trails in my vision": You said anxiety attack?

I agree that this sounds like Anxiety.

Anxiety manifests itself in very physical symptoms.
I also had all of these symptoms, including spots/stars in my vision when I was having an "episode".
It is because the body goes into overdrive when having an anxiety attack... it's called "fight or flight" and it is inbuilt into our body from our ancient ancestors who lived with the real threat of death everyday from predators. So those who have problems with anxiety are constantly on "high alert".

I had all the tests done, and was finally diagnosed with anxiety/depression. I went onto antidepresants and had counselling, and have gone from having at least 1 episode a day, to maybe 1 every couple of months.

The mind controls the body, so when the mind is a little out of control it's not surprising that the body goes very out of control.

Also, if you are thinking about death alot, then that is a constant stressor which will lead to anxiety attacks because your stress level is constantly high.

Possible Gallstones.

Anonymous wrote:

Possible Gallstones.

No gallstones don't present like that. When you have gallstones you get intense to disabling pain in the top of your stomach near the diaphragm and only happens after you eat. Gallstones is caused by the bile produces in the liver and stored in the gallbladder. It's genetic and the type of DNA you have in your liver bile determines weather or not you'll form stones that block the entrance to the gallbladder. The pain is caused from the stones blocking the entrance while the normal bile is trying to break down food.

I have to agree with panic attacks but you don't want to self diagnose. Really you should be overly educated in your medical conditions and if your not happy with the answers your getting you should get a second option. Because it might be presenting as panic attacks but be something totally different. If your thinking about death a lot I would talk to someone because you don't want to spiral into depression because of these thoughts and lack of medical progress.

I still have the exact same problems , your posts were sooooooooooooooooo helpful , tysm

Could very well be anxiety, it does many things to you.