My last period was just over 4 weeks ago so i'm not really late but I've been having some strange symptoms. Normally just before my period I experience sore breasts but over the last week this has been accompanied by some cramps, nausea, an aversion to eggs which I normally love and tiredness. Althoug I'm not really very late I did a pregnancy test and it was negative, can anyone shed any light on my symptoms?

Just adding, I've also been experiencing some dizzyness.

Hello, just wondering if you ever started?
I went off the pill this month. The first day of my last period was 12/28... I should have ovulated around the 8-11th or so?? I know it is probably too early to tell, considering I am not supposed to start till around the 25ish of January. But I just wish I would KNOW!! I have been on the pill for over 10 years, so I am not really exactly sure how to "read" my body. With that being said... I have sore breast, slight cramping, a clearish-white discharge, feeling very tired (but there's not a day that I don't feel tired, I don't think??), and I have been dizzy as well, for the past week.

I just want to know... this whole "trying to get pregnant" could get really depressing!!

did you figure out what was wrong with you? i have the same dilemma.
my last period was 1/25. went off the pill. waiting since 2/22 to get my period but none so far. i have nausea (very slight) and stomach cramps. aversion to some foods but otherwise, pregnancy test is negative. its been 6 days. i also have the same discharge.