Hey Ladies!

Heres whats happening with me. I went off the pill almost 2 years ago. My husband and I use no protection but he uses the infamous "Pull out" method and we only have sex a few times a month, a bit more recently.

I am two and a half weeks late with my period. I have had period like cramping for almost a month straight. It moves throughout my abdomen, instead of the usual fixed cramping. I have been constipated for about a week and exhausted for 2 days. I have had a few cravings, have been starving every few hours, and had dizzy spells and sore breasts. Also the past few months I have had spotting before and after my period, this month, nothing... a little extra discharge, but no blood.

I took a test last thursday afternoon and today (Tuesday) and both were negitive. I am normally irregular, but I am going on 45 days without a period. Any thoughts or help is much appreciated.

Hey! I am 7 weeks pregnancy now. I have some questions. Every time, after I eat, I always throw up, but sometimes if I don't, its trying to make me throw up, but I never did. I had some cramps about like 6 times, but since that, I haven't had cramps in a while. I don't feel my boobs are hurt or sore...nothing I noticed there is brown spotting once time. My back and right butt are stating to get hurt. I felt dizzy and hot once time when I was in my car. Its getting strange. Is it normal or what?? I just want to know.

Hey miss erin!

Uhmm, the same thing is happening to me, your post is really old so I'm not sure that you'll get this but ivee done some research.. well I've tried to and if you could help me that would be great. Thank you

Hey ok omg I thought I was alone I have taken 2 pregnancy test and both negative and no period but my symptoms are swollen sore larger breast and extreme abdominal pain and contipation aloing with feeling hungry and grouchy from feeling sleepy I dont normally have discharge but have started to get some and ya HELP PLEASE!

i have the exact same symptoms. I have constant abdominal pain, similar to cramps before period, lower backache, constant indigestion and sore breasts. Im feeling constantly tired and grouchy, and my sex drive has dropped!! i have a fluttreing feeling just below my ribs too, any ideas??
My cycle has always been irregular, but i havent had a period since sept 22nd 2009!! me and my bf always have protected sex!
im nauseated most of the day and took a home test just before christmas 2009 and it was negative!!! i have put on weight and my clothes have become to tight! A few people especially my mum have asked if i am pregnant!!
Any advice ladies!! xx

Hi everyone,
I've been experiencing the same symptoms for now 3 weeks straight. I have the sore breast, constipation, tired everyday and always thirsty and now I am noticing I need to pee more then normal. But I have taken 3 pregnancy test and all come up negative.
I did some research online about pregnancy test and I was surprise to see that even if you take one and it comes up negative doesn't mean your not pregnant, just means your body isn't making enough HCG hormones to show you, you are. So, I figure I have all the time in the world to wait or it can hurt waiting another week or two to take another one. So, to those who are going through this try not to stress about it. If it's coming up negative then wait until you've had your missed period and if then you don't see a positive then wait at least a week or two more. If still nothing, then see your doctor and tell them your concerns about the symptoms you've been having and the best beat is to take a blood test. They should have the result when in 3 to 4 days.
Hope this help you all!

Christy*

Peach88,

I have been having the exact symptoms you are pain is consentrated, larger sore breast (even if i dont touch them) i feel like im starving even after i have just ate and have the flipping butterflies. I hasnt been interfering with my day until yesterday and it felt like period cramps on steriods. I was wondering if you had found anything out on your end.
I go to the doctor tomorrow but would like some information before i go in.

Thanks!

Katie

hi fisker89

yeah i have an updaye. after many blood tests and a ultrasound scan, the doctors have confirmed that i have polycystic ovaries. it is a great reflief knowing that i m not going mad, but the doctor hasnt given me any advice or help with this, other than come back when your ready to have children!

hope you have made progress, it would be great to hear back from you

x

hello, i am lacey..19 years old. i had sex 2 weeks ago and just got off my period 3 days before i had sex, anyways i am 2 days late with my period now & i am expieriencing all symptoms besides, nausea with vommitting, & implantation bleeding, i took 2 pregnancy test and both were negative, i do plan on getting one today.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello All,

I similarly have these symptoms and have been dealing with them for about a year. It is extremely frustrating as you all have said. Like the other Guest user, I have polycystic ovaries. I just found this out 2 ultra sounds later. My doctor told me to stress less and exersise more. There really isnt a cure and it isn't life threatening. They have medication that can help you regulate your cycles (other than birth control). Also, they mentioned that it would be a bit harder to have kids...NOT IMPOSSIBLE though! It was great finding this forum! Being 24, this was such a scary thing to go through when everything had been so normal for so long! I hope you all have found your answers by now.

Weel I had all of ur symptoms and I found out I was pregnant! Two days later I had cramps like, never b4, but then I started to bleed a little. And then a lot more. Come to find out I had started to miscarry, then the cramps got so bad I had to curl up in bed. Doctor said he didn't kno why I misscarried, but he did kno my blood type is A- , and the babies blood type could have been diffrent from mine. Leading to the fact that some times ur bodies immune system can think that the baby is a foreign object and start attacking it like an infection. If ur worried go go to the doctor... Worst feeling ever... Pain and the loss of ur baby

Okay, I'm 17 years old and had unprotected sex about a month and a half ago. No period. But cramps, constipation, dizziness, and hunger and even weight gain is getting horrible! Some of my jeans are too tight...I've taken 3 at hone tests and one came back positive and the others came negative! What do I do...and I haven't told my mom...help...?

From what I know, you can get a false negative pregnancy test, but you cannot get a false positive. Sounds like you are pregnant and you need to get checked out. The longer you go, the worse you can make it for the little being inside of you. Good luck.

GO TO THE DOCTORS AND HAVE THEM TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PREGNANT ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE 45 DAYS LATE AND NORMALLY HAVE THEM

Same here guys.