I'm a 15 year old male and I have experianced brief moments of pain in my testicals, only for maybe under 5 seconds but its enough to really take notice of the pain. This has only happened 2 or 3 times with in 2 months, in health class we where told about when one testical wraps around another causing damage, I'm worryed about this condition and that I may have it.

Your reaction is quite normal. This is some sort of a syndrome that once you start learning about certain medical conditions, you start experiencing them.

When I went to a medical school, all my classmates and I went through all sorts of problems we were studying about. I can only imagine what’s it like for those unfortunate medical students.

I don’t think anything’s wrong with you. The occasional, transient pain is probably nothing to worry about. Just knowing that something may be wrong, you are already experiencing it.

In case your pain becomes constant or stronger, if you notice swelling of the testicles, visible lumps, shrinkage, etc….then you should see a doc.

I honestly don’t think anything’s wrong with you. You don’t have any problems masturbating, do you? No pain or problems associated with it?

I dont have any real problems with masterbating some times I might feel a slight hint of pain in my testicals making me stop for a second but nothing really painful

I noticed on sunday that for about 3 or 4 hours my testicals felt like I was kicked in them and now it doesn't feel like that and it is just almost an annyoing type pain not ever real painful. I have a doctors appointment on monday and i felt my testicals and felt no lumps or anything. But just worried about what it could be and i looked into testicular cancer and it said that most of the time people dont feel pain they just are feeling around and notice a lump on the testical..any suggestions.