Can an alomost 7 year old boy have problems with his testicles? He has complain about this for the last three days. Is this normal?

if it was me, i would take him to the doctor to be checked out, better be safe than sorry. Problems can occur at any age and should be delt as soon as posible in my opinion.

Genital area in children is strange to them. Any pain that they experience may be confusing. Testicles are very important part of a reproductive system, and there for any complications that occur at this young age should be administer immediately.
Is he in pain only in one testicle or both? I know that sometimes the testicle can be in pain due to torsion. This is serious condition that needs medical attention. If left for long time untreated it can lead to losing a testicle. I think that surgery might be necessary if there is a torsion of the testicle.
So as I said before, I’m not sure how much can you help him at home. Visiting urologist is a good idea.