I have had this happen a couple of times in 3 years. Serious pain in my testicles (like there is some that is not) but this really hurts. Starts in one and moves to the other or both. I get pain that moves into my lower left side just a little lower than the hip in the soft spot and then my back. Here is the odd part; It will then move up and down my left side. I really feel like it could be my Bowels but it seems to happen when I get Prostatitis.
The Urologist says that the 2 systems are not connected in any way. I know this but could an infection spread in any way from my prostate to my bowles? Seems like it could.
I get shooting pains, more like spasms that doubles me over. Both time I went to the family Doc and have been diaganosed with prostatitis. Tried Cipro no go.
Levaquin once daily 3X 750mg to start and then 500mg given for the rest of the 6 weeks. Also gave me Norco for pain. Gave me Flomax too.
Cipro does not work on this one for me.
I have been off work for a couple weeks and went back. Feeling much better and then BAM. I doubled over again. Went home laid down. Had a doc appt. next day. 1 week after that I ended up in the ER. Doubled over again. This sucks. They sent me home after shooting an X Ray and giving me pain meds.

It's now been 3 weeks since I went to the urologist. I told the doc that I'm still hurting and what happend and the Doc said I was ok. All tests came back ok.
I Don't Feel OK. I'm still in pain, have a hard time peeing but I can, slight burning, and still having left side pain. Again he said all tests came back OK. He said he can't do anything now and sent me back to the family physician who originally sent me to him.
Big freaking circle to make them a c**p load of cash, keep me in pain while I go broke. I even have decent insurance as insurance goes.
They can't figure out what the pain is in my side and why it moves. I was diagnosed with Diverticulitus a 2 years ago but they said it was very mild and it should not cause me pain. I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone is having similar symptoms and what they are doing.
What is a good diet?

Thanks in advance,

UROK

did you ever find a cure to this? i am going through similar things at the minute... mine alternates between left and right side, dull pain in testicles or dull burning pain in groin, just started taking roxin ( 2 days in )

It is chronic prostatitis. Stop sexual activities and take the Avelox, massage groin area as much as you can.

Hey,

That sounds like chronic prostatitis. Have you looked into using natural prostatitis treatment to supplement the treatment you're already receiving? Plenty of people say they've had luck with that. And to start off with, for that matter, it's also really important that you keep really well hydrated. Anyway. Try things like saw palmetto, pollen flower extract and bearberry. See a naturopathic or TCM doctor. When what you're already doing isn't working, it's time to look elsewhere, right? You can also try with prostate exercises and definitely avoid junk foods, dairy, fatty foods, etc. That can make the inflammation a lot worse.