I had this and I found out I had H-Pylorie. Well once that got taken care of, it was still going on, maybe even worse. So then I went back to the dr and they found out I had an overgrowth of stomach yeast called Candida. I also have a high acid production and they put me on strong acid reducers. That took care of everything and I've been fine ever since

I am glad you resolved all of your troubles with the H-Pylori and Candida.  The candida, no doubt came about from the antibiotic treating your H-Pylori.  The antibiotic kill the "good" bacteria that keeps the candida from growing.  When the good bacteria were lowered in numbers, the candida flourished in your gut.  This happens commonly when people are on certain antibiotics.  Other yeast infections can occur, in your genitalia and in skin folds where it is warm and potentially sweaty.  Thank you for the putting up the post to bring up this issue and enlighten everyone about bacteria in the stomach.

I don't believe strong acid reducers can do a thing for Candida. So, you probably still have it. The only way to get rid of it is by taking anti-fungal meds and stop the grains and SUGAR, for a very long time. I took acid reducers too. They were a temporary bandaid. Until I changed my diet. That is what got me off of many expensive meds. Nutrition. Vegetables. Fruits. Fermented foods. NO GRAINS or sugar. For life. :O You must replenish the good bacteria in your digestive system. Can help with so many issues. How is your Vit B12? Vit D3 levels? Do you have leaky gut issues? Are you on an antibiotic for they reduce beneficial bacteria in the gut that can cause alot of problems. Sugar/carbs just feeds the bad bacteria.