Hi, I was suffering backpain for some time, but I got sudden intense pain once. Later I realized it was spinal compression c-6,7 herniation. Is there anyone else who is common with this problem?

Hi, you are not alone. There are many other people who suffer from the same disorder. I have discal spinal hernia. The intervertebral discs are effected by protrusion due to strong, rude or constant efforts and nerve roots are compressed. If you have pain in neck, shoulders and hernia-sidearm it is most likely caused by cervical discal hernia. Hernias produce sciatica or lumbo-sciatica, this pain originates in the low-back and spreads down the leg on the side of the body affected by hernia. I had the most problems with neck pain, as I had limited motion and I couldn’t drive as I was unable to rotate my head.