I squirt almost everytime during or after I masturbate. But its not alot. i do watch porn videos of other females squirtting and they do a lot more than me. Is it because I'm still young as to those in the videos? Or should i keep going and will squirt more?

Dear emilyy

You don't say how old you are ("Is it because I'm still young"), but it may not be 'age' at all. Different people respond differently.

Your biggest problem is that you are watching porn.

Porn presents an unrealistic view and expectations of sex. You have now begun to prove that for yourself ("i do watch porn videos of other females squirtting and they do a lot more than me"). Much of porn is orchestrated and faked. Even that which is not faked is presented as normal and sets false 'every-time' expectations. Don't be taken in (any longer).

Porn is damaging,which is why it is age-limited to adults (it is damaging to adults too). As well as degrading people, and can ruin relationships.

Concentrating on maximising a sexual outcome could adversely impact on your relationships. Masturbation to meet a need is one thing. Making it an all-consuming passion is quite another.

okay. i understand. And I should have realized comparing my experience to those in the videos wasn't rite.. I am well aware of the falsities in porn. Thank you!