I'm an 18 year old male, and i have considered myself to be straight for as long as i can remember. I have always only fancied girls and have lost my virginity to one.
I was introduced to porn at the early age of 10/11 and so quickly moved onto the hardcore stuff by my early teens. I always seemed to focus on the ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** in videos and simply started downloading pictures of ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** and masturbating to them, from this i have been watching not only gay porn but also shemale porn for the past 3/4 years at least. It arouses me 100 times more than straight porn and it is all i watch.
I regularly experiment with dildos and dildo like objects in my ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** and i love this feeling and have tasted my own cum. I seem to be forever fantasising about ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** and gay sex, but being the submissive one who sucks the ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** and gets ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** in the ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**. I only have this urge when im turned on and i really really want to try it though i have no attraction to guys, i dont think.
I'm really really confused about my sexuality, as i really want to try this gay side of me, what am i and what should i do ? help please

Then just go and explore your gay side!

And if you like it then you are gay!

-Have fun!

I myself have the same problem, although i am only 16...recently i started thinking more and more about boys, and i too fantasise about what it would be like to get ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** in the ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**, i always end up watching gay porn and i ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** alot more when watching it. I Have always liked girls up until now, and now im not too sure, am i turning gay? I seem to just like them more as friends but still find some attractive, it is really weird. And i can only ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** when thinking about the same sex. Your not the only one who feels like this :(

At the moment, you would be considered as 'bicurious'. You're not 100% sure if you fancy both sexes, so you are effectively curious. And there are tonnes of people like that of all ages! For now, just enjoy whatever gets you going, rather than worrying what you'll end up as (gay, bi, straight etc.)

If you find you start to become sexually attracted to guys, then you might be bisexual. (You're only gay if you are no longer attracted to girls.) But i say "might be". Again, just see what happens. Sooner or later, you'll just know that you do or don't fancy guys, and do or don't fancy girls. In the meantime, it sounds like you are bicurious, so you're sort of in the middle. Nothing wrong with that!

(I'm a 22 year old girl, I've gone from considering myself as straight, then bisexual, then gay, then bicurious, and then bisexual again! I finally knew I was bisexual when I found myself attracted to a girl and had sex with her, and loved it. And I sometimes see an attractive girl and think, "yeah i would love to do the same with her, and see her in pleasure!")

you're probably just bicurious.
but being gay is not that bad, just try to accept it.

p.s., if you are gay, i have always wanted a gay friend. so we can gossip about hot guys and go shopping and stuff.

that would be pretty fun.

get out there and shag some guys if i was old enough i would but be sensible XD

Alright lemme clarify by saying half these people on these forums f*%k other people over labeling them "Bi curious" or "bi sexual" or telling them to adjust. if you find something wrong with those statements chances are you're not any type of gay and you're most likely 3000% straight there is nothing wrong with being gay I think they're awesome people but it's not right to further confuse people sure ya want more supporters for your LGBT rights and stuff and yea there's nothing wrong with exploring your sexually but at the same time it's just further causing confusion my friend what it honestly all sounds like is HOCD look it up. It's basically OCD if you wanna get specific it's Homosexuality OCD. Being Gay is not a choice, you are either born with it or you're not at all. How do you explain bi sexuality then? Simple. At the start of the sexual development years (8-11) they knew that they were attracted to both sexes and they loved it they never denied it and if they did repress it; it would surface back in their adult life. But let's get this clear they knew at a young a age. So let's take it more deeper on this forum I see a lot more females claiming they where comfortable claiming bi after the confusion and well that is because females are more open with their sexuality why do you think they are comfortable with going to the bathroom with each other. It's rather simple also! quit porn. It's rotting your brain it's creating artificial tastes. Your brain is like plastic and can be molded.

I do agree with your stance on porn. Porn is an unrealistic deception to the viewers mind. Sex is one of the greatest gifts given to mankind and can be enjoyed by hetero, bi and homo sexual people from adolescence to even the elderly. It can be just as great without porn.