I'm 14 and a girl. I watch porn to get me wet and turned on, then I rub my clit and finger myself but I can't squirt much and when I do, it's a tiny amount. I can't have an orgasm either but I don't know why. And when i masturbate I feel all tingly and I end up wiggling around then I have to stop because my hand goes all stiff and so do my legs. And I'm getting bored of fingering myself, is there anything more exciting I could do to keep myself interested? Baring in mind that i can't get toys or anything like that. I used to use a back massager and put it on my clit and that made me really wet and turned on but i still didn't orgasm but then my mum found out that i'd been using it and so she's put it away somewhere and i can't find it. Other ways to masturbate....I want quite an intense orgasm.Help me orgasm and squirt please. Answer quickly, need to masturbate.

I'm 15 and I started masturbating when I was 14, my favorite thing to do (and something that my parents never see) is when I get into the shower I turn it so that the faucet its running. Make sure its slow at first while you go under it, then you can add more water so it gets faster, put your feet up on the wall so that the faucet is between your legs. The more you have your legs bent the better, also the closer you put them together the tighter your vagina gets, take your hand and put it between your legs and kind of pull up on the skin covering your cilt so that the flow of water has full access to it. You can also rub your breasts with your other hand. If you breathe like your running it makes you get turned on faster. Enjoy ;]

When youre legs get stiff its means that you about to squirt or orgasm good!! Keep on going hard!

Reply to me

Well, im 15 female, and i often masterbate, but have the same problem, where i cant squirt. what i often do is take an old electric toothbrush and put it  just on top of your clit or anywhere on your clit, and turn it on. It feels ABSOLUTLY AMAZING  for me, and i cummed almost instantly. let me know if that works :) 

Yeah I've tried that, is there any techniques to use when i finger myself. How can i cum? And i know someone mentioned about your legs going stiff, i always stop when that happens cos it feels like a huge cramp in both legs. Any advice from anyone?xxx

Just keep going when you're feeling that. 

I do this all the time! It always works!

I do this all the time! It works all the time!

Try inserting something like a hairbrush handle inside of yourself.  When you start to stiffen and feel the orgasm coming, your vagina tightening down on the handle will help push you over the edge.  That's what I do.  I can just let it sit inside me and use my fingers on my clit and it works every time.  Took some time to perfect what works for me though.

Would the handle of a electric leg shaver work in the same way?

Not all girls can squirt, I can't and I think that its just something we see alot in porn.  It's fine if we dont squirt or ejaculate like a guy does because most of us cant.  I get very intense feelings from thinking about having sex and using multiple fingers for penetration while watching porn like lesbian or guys masturbating.  We all like different things, you just have to find what works for you. 

Yeah what does it mean when like you get all weak?

thats considered a sign of you reaching an orgasm. its actually part of the end of your orgasm. hope that helps:) 

I dont think squirting is natural for all of us, only some. I like to use my older vibrating toothbrushes the same way, I just wish they were quieter. And you are right... they work. I also use my larger rounded hairbrushes.