I have found alot of the comments on this forum extremely helpful as i have researched about large labia. Yes, i do have large labia minora and i am extremely self concious about this! Alot of comments seem to be positive and that is a great boost for me as i am only 18 and find the idea of someone seeing that below area a bug turn off.. I cant seem to understand how someone could find this attractive? I would love to be able to embrace my insecurities but i feel that the porn industry had created unreal expectations of women and their bodies for young men. I would really appreciate feedback on how people feel about womens labia! It would be particularly appreciated from younger men but all comments and feedback are really appreciated.. Thank you!

Health Guru

Hi. Your right about the porn industry giving the wrong image about female bodies and making them feel insecure just like the fashion industry make females insecure about there body by using size zero models. Please don't feel like your different just because your labia are long a female body is a thing of beauty no matter what it's like and your find that when a guy goes down on you he will get great pleasure from teasing it to sucking on it.
Don't feel your different because of it you need to feel special because your gifted with it because there beautiful :-)

Health Guru

I have just read your other post about your labia and you shouldn't let it stop you from getting waxed if that's what you want and you would actually be surprised how many females there are with long labia all feeling the same as you because they think there the only one like it. The porn industry use maybe a handful of specially picked females that look perfect in all ways because that's what sales there movies. If you was to do a survey I bet you would find it would be somewhere in the region of 1 in 10 like you don't be ashamed of your body be proud because your different :-)