lm 19 years old and l have a foot fetish. l have been like this since l was 13 and l cant get an erection over the woman body or vargina naturaly but l can over her feet.when lm masterbating about sex sometimes lm succesful in achieving an orgasm most of the times lm not.l have, had sex before but l couldnt maintain an erection. l think about my problem everyday and l havent seem to find a solution. is there anything l can do to make me able to have sex?

maybe you should try sucking/kissing/lickin some females toes during intercourse. maybe you will be able to keep an erection.

Fetish fixations occur from experiences when we are very young.

It is possible to relearn our sexual responses, but the process can be very difficult and should be done with a counselor monitoring the progress.

You may find that you enjoy your fetish so much that you don't want to change, but there's a possibility that you can learn to respond to other stimulation.

I would urge that you speak to a counselor or ask for a referal to a sexual therapist.

Good luck.

Hiya mate, im 23 and have the exact same problem,
I find that you have to concentrate really hard on feet to get an erection but then if your partner says anything then your minds gone and with it is the erection, me and my g/f are trying a number of things to overcome it but its very difficult and frustrating.

I was thinking maybe a hypnotherapist to get rid of fetish, i might just go to a counselor with my g/f though.

Hi everybody, listen
I had your same problem some time ago, and I managed to overcome it.
You have to stop looking for a bit and watch video fetish porn video normal, you should strive to please you the first times the normal sex until you can produce anerection without resorting to methods fetish.
Concentrate on the body of 'porn actress, legs, tits, on ass .. yes this is not very easybut in a couple of weeks you will succeed ..

learn to live with it, im a lot older than you and i still have my foot fetish

Wait so we go back and forth between fetish and porn videos until we don't need the fetish videos

Holy f**k, I thought I was alone...
23 and I've had the same problem.
I have had sex maaaaany times with a couple girls but it doesn't always work.
I find that I can become bored, a little stressed about my performance and I'll be too nervous.

Why do I think this is happening?
I don't think it's because I may be sub-consciously gay.
I think that I have watched too much porn so now I'm too fixated on my fetish. I remember when I first lost my virginity I was a dynamo in bed. Could f**k for ages. Now I'm lucky if I last long enough the times I can get it properly erect. I think I have found what really gets me off (female feet/domination) and it's hard to break out of this cycle.

Solution:
temporary - viagra works (but only if you are attracted to the person).
permanent - no clue, if you know tell me haha. May need to see a therapist.

How do u get viagra?

so viagra will work??

Im 31 and have dealt with this issue my entire life. I haven't seen a therapist about it, but realize that may be my only hope. I have had a strong foot fetish ever since i hit puberty, and am unable to maintain an erection and have sex as a result, as usual foreplay doesn't give me an erection.

When I was a teen and into my 20s, i was hoping it was something I could overcome naturally and break through this wall. However, several failed relationships later I am now 31 and witnessing all my friends getting married and living normal functioning lives while I seem to be unable to, simply because this issue has held me back.

I tried a couple of potential solutions-- I ordered a viagra knock off online. It could be that its just a cheap imitation brand, but it ive realized its not simply a "boner pill". If you arent aroused, viagra wont help with the problem. Secondly, ive forced myself to watch regular porn and masturbate to it, but that seems to only last a few days before I resort back to the fetish stuff.

I am desperate for a solution here. I have essentially stopped dating because ive found myself in too many embarrassing situations and ultimately its unfair to the woman. All other aspects of my life are completely normal, but it is clear this issue is impacting EVERYTHING-- and this goes beyond a sex life: relationships, friendships, family, career--- all directly or indirectly impacted.

Has ANYONE overcome this issue? Has therapy really helped?! I feel like this is such a rare disorder that even therapists would be at a loss.