So i'm almost 14 and I watch porn all the time, but i dont really masturbate. I just touch myself sometimes. I really wanna start getting better though. Are there any ways that can help me pleasure myself more?

if it's just you, and your not sexually active then it may seem a bit trickier. First, be alone.
you said you watch porn, well find some of your favorite porn videos, then just relax.. you have to be in the mood... finding your g spot is the first step. you have to take your index finger and make a "come here signal" with your finger... for me, two fingers work best.. so just go as if your fingering yourself. and make that come here motion, and you will feel like you need to pee, don't Stop! because that's when you know your doing it right. soon enough you will get the hang of it, and you'll be able to 'squirt'. I have never done it on my own, I've always had my boyfriend do it. but if you have any other questions,feel free to message me.