I am female 14 and have been masterbateing for 3 years I tried something new.... my old electric toothbrush..... it felt amazing! I wanted a vibrator tho..... !!! Any ways I keeped going and pushing thru and I want to know what a squirt is . I think I did it but idk for sure. And I would really like more tips on how to masterbate without fingering myself please help!!...!!

Try the Shower head when it is producing water It is supposed to feel exactly like a males toungue:)

Tips on squirt tho...

If we dont use our fingers we can rub our clits, thats the easiest way for us to orgasm.  But if you dont want to use your fingers to do that or for penetration you can use a vibrator or dildo.  Drugstores like rite aid, walgreens cvs sell vibrators. A dildo is nothing more than a fake penis, it looks like a real penis and is used just for penetration, some dildos even have balls, weird but they do.  I like to stimulate my clit and then penetrate myself with a sharpie or a hairbrush, it feels amazing.  I orgasm but have never squirted, I have seen girls squirt in porn buts all I know about it.  I think they have squirt videos on google that are non porn that go over what it is and what it looks like. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I sometimes brush my clit with a normal brush cuz I don't have an electronic brush it feels great and I cant fit big stuff in yet so I put in thick markers or about four biro pens at the same time and that also feels great I also watch porn on my phone to get me in the mood