Hi i just started watching porn and i want to now how to squirt.

The short answer is you have to build up to it. Depending on your age as well can have a role in it. You will not do it the first time out. It will take practice, and patience. You have to have a successful orgasms before you can start to squirt. You should have lots of fun though. 

I have tryed everything but i just cant squirt or have a orgasium and im 14

and ideas on how i colud?

if it's just you, and your not sexually active then it may seem a bit trickier. First, be alone.
you said you watch porn, well find some of your favorite porn videos, then just relax.. you have to be in the mood... finding your g spot is the first step. you have to take your index finger and make a "come here signal" with your finger... for me, two fingers work best.. so just go as if your fingering yourself. and make that come here motion, and you will feel like you need to pee, don't Stop! because that's when you know your doing it right. soon enough you will get the hang of it, and you'll be able to 'squirt'. I have never done it on my own, I've always had my boyfriend do it. but if you have any other questions,feel free to message me.

I need your help I watched por. and see girls go squirting everywere but I cant.....i finger for a about a hour and it dosnt work help?!?!?!