Hi I am 14 and I watch porn plz don't get da wrong idea and I just wana knw is it natural 4 boys 2 watch porn

What kind of question is this. of corse its normal. they dont make porn for nothing. but ya its totally normal but dont get hooked on it cause that stuff will mess you up with girl in a couple situations.

I was just asking and I won't get hooked

It may be natural, but it's illegal fro 14-year olds in many countries.

It is also dangerous, which is why it is age-restricted.

Okay is it illigel 4 16 year olds

How will it mess you up with a girl? :/ I think I'm hooked!!

Hi y do u think u r hooked

guy who are hooked to porn are more likely to move faster. For instants u and this girl started dating or something, but u bein hooked on porn have a more tendancy to move faster and want to explore more. u go to far then youll mess up. but seriously make sure u ask the girl what she is comfortable and not comfortable with before doing anything. it will help in the future. just sayin

Most likely it is illegal for 16-year olds. Very often it is 'adult only', so probably 18+, depending on where you live.

Dear DB

Porn for instance:

1. It gives unrealistic expectations
  2. It desensitises
  3. It degrades women in particular and sex in general

Well do u watch it

No. I don't watch porn.

It's illegal in many Muslim countries and is disapproved of by Catholic, Mormon and extremist Protestant church authorities. Most Catholic boys masturbate regularly and the truly devout ones have to confess their 'sin' to a priest who will assign them a couple of Hail Marys as penance. Most Protestant boys masturbate too, regardless of parental or pastoral admonitions.

Masturbation is the commonest sexual practice everywhere, every day and every night. This is true because its most devoted practitioners are the young, including many of the very young. (Babies have been observed humping themselves to apparent climax in their diapers; more recently, fetuses both male and female have been seen on ultrasound apparently enjoying contact with their mothers' uterine structures.) The pioneering sex researcher Alfred Kinsey interviewed thousands of American adults about their early experiences and came to the conclusion that preteens -- or at least preteen boys -- were experiencing more orgasms per week than their parents.

As for it being 'dangerous', the most serious danger for most boys is the embarrassment they may suffer if caught by a parent or other disapproving adult. I'm not sure about Muslim boys though. If they reside in an area controlled by the 'Islamic State' they should be careful to remain unobserved by authorities who are known to chop off body parts of those they consider insufficiently Islamic..

You say "It's illegal in many Muslim countries and is disapproved of by Catholic, Mormon and extremist Protestant church authorities", but pornography is illegal for 14-year olds (Original Posters stated age) in most countries. It is disapproved of by nearly every Protestant church, not just so-called 'extremist' churches (whatever they are). While many boys (and girls) do masturbate, it is often not through watching pornography.

I doubt the quoted baby masturbation is a result of pornography, and certainly foetal masturbation would not be. Neither was the Kinsey observation of pre-teen orgasmic frequency linked to pornography.

Pornography is dangerous, and that is far more than just embarrassment if caught. Pornography has an impact on the mind, and affects peoples attitudes to sex and the opposite sex. It is also addictive. That is why it is age-restricted. Also much of pornography is staged, so gives a false impression, leading to false expectations, of sex. Also many of the women involved are forced into their performances and suffer therefrom.

Don't trivialise pornography.

Oh, and I don't think it's a good idea to use pornography as an aid to masturbation, at least not on a regular basis. Any kid with a good imagination should be able to make better pictures in his (or her) head.