Hi, I'm a professional bodybuilder and I'm into bodybuilding for 5 years now. During that I’ve been able to develop myself nicely and to form, what I see to be a beautiful body. Now I'm looking for a way to increase my body mass even further. I have heard about this new product Testosterol XP and its amazing effects, many of my friends who are also bodybuilders are using it and they say it worked miracles for them. I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with testosterol XP and are there any side effects?

Just like you I have been using different kinds of products in the past to increase my body mass and to make my body as fit as possible. I used different kinds of mass gaining products, human growth hormone production stimulants and yes of course, also Testosterol XP for a while too, until I stopped with bodybuilding and taking steroids and supplements since they had a bad effect on my heart that was already beginning to show. Just to remind you of my age: I'm going to be 36 next month and I have been in some kind of gym or bodybuilding since high school. I didn’t look much into the contents of the package but it did get me pretty good. Still I wouldn’t recommend using Testosterol XP or any other product form Testosterol series because apparently all their products were banned by the FDA since January, 20. 2005, apparently because of the irregularities in contents of the product and possible health risk it represented. I would recommend you to wait a few months until they redesign Testosterol XP and modify it to fit FDA regulations and then make the purchase, or even better taking the long and hard road of natural and healthy diet and lots of exercise which should bring better and long lasting results in the long run.