Hi Dear Members,sorry for my bad English ... I have a question that causes me to seek for an answer every now & then without gaining any informations on it,ok let me ask my Queston,

Q) Does BodyBuilding Workouts when done by a guy (18 yrs) affect his body physique , as to be specific I mean the Bpnes Sizes & the Muscle Length (as we all know that general well known fact , people by time grow till they reach a max size and then stop - so when I start to do Bodybuilding Exercises at an early age before stopping to complete my growing process , Does it affect me and bans me from growing larger (Bones)

Bodybuilding during the time of puberty will not limit your natural height. As a matter of fact, I think the best time to start bodybuilding is at the start of puberty, when your growth hormone and testosterone levels are at their max. You will actually grow taller and stronger than if you had not bodybuilt. At the old age of 18, I think you would have done better had you started training a few years earlier. I can still remember back when I was a teenager a myth that says that weight lifting can stunt growth because the excess weight presses against the bones and make them shorter. Scientific evidence shows that the opposite is true.

But What about the Overall Muscle Length,U know that the Body Size of a 26 yrs old guy is larger than of that of the 18 yrs old guy ,assume that both of them never done bodybuilding , the 26 yo guy has bigger physique ,bigger bones and larger muscle length ....

Q) so Can BodyBuilding affect the muscle length too ?

Muscle Length is how long is the muscle,I will make it clearer ,Imagine the size of the two guys whom I just mentioned up , but assume that both of them done bodybuilding well for a certain time and done it successfully with some muscle gains,focus at them u'll find that the 26 yo guy has larger muscular physique than the 18 yrs old guy although both of them lifted weights for the same time.......

so Can BodyBuilding affect the muscle length

Body size is not a good indicator of a person's fitness level and strength. Body fat composition is. A bigger guy who has a high percentage of body fat is not as fit or as healthy as a smaller guy who has a low percentage of body fat. Stretching exercises can temporarily increase a person's muscle length and can improve flexibility. You need to incorporate stretching exercises into your weight training regime to maximize your results. For a beginning bodybuilder your age, aim for a body fat composition of less than 15%. If you do things right, your body fat composition will quickly drop to below 10% as you gain muscle mass and lose fat mass. A six-pack ab would be a sure sign of success.

thx mate but would u plz give me some Stretching Exercises to do ...