Hi, I have been bodybuilding for few years. Until few weeks ago I was very happy with my workout and my results. But now something has changed. I feel like I have reached my peak when it comes to bodybuilding and that I cannot improve myself more than this. Working out doesn't seem fun any more. Should I stop going to the gym? What can someone do when he reaches one's peak?

Hi, it is quite common for bodybuilders to reach peak. In fact, it can happen several times during your bodybuilding carrier. But, this doesn't mean you should give up bodybuilding. This would be a terrible mistake, because you would pretty soon ruin everything you have worked for in the last few years. In stead of quitting bodybuilding because you feel you have reached your peak you should continue, but in the different direction. There are many things to choose from. You could try to move up to the next weight category. Or if you don't want to put on any more muscle mass, you could try a different workout program. There are so many of them to choose from. You should talk to the trainer at your gym. It seems to me that you are more bored with your workout routine than you have really reached your peak. There is always room for improvement.