Wat did u do to regain libido

Give him the following homeopathic medicines, he will become alright, by the grace of God. (1) Sulfur 200 potency: 2 drops in 1/4th glass of water, to be taken 10 mins before breakfast. (2) Agnus Castus 200 potency: 2 drops in 1/4th glass of water, to be taken 10 mins before lunch. (3) Lycopodium 200 potency: 2 drops in 1/4th glass of water, to be taken 10 mins before dinner. (Take these medicines for 10 days).

I'm in the same position and I wonder what developments happened with your husband did he start getting erections and if so how long did it take him to get back to completely normal. Thank you

Hi, my name is chris, I had a question regarding pro hormones, I did my first cycle back in July, I ended in August, I didn't PCT, and I've noticed a dramtic decrease in testosterone, and sex drive.. Its been about 5 months, is there anyway that I can JumpStart my test levels through the roof again?? And possibly take another pro hormone? I'm only 20.. Lol plz help

Please help me guys . I've been dating this guy for 5 month and only had sex with him 4 times since then , and thats only if I iniciate things . He gets hard a lot but doesn't do anything . I'm very physically attractive and I've never had this issue before. He said this is Due to him taking steroids for 3 months continuously but he stopped 8 months ago . At first I thought it was that but I'm starting to wonder , would he stil get hard all the time if there was a steroid issue ? My friends are starting to think he might not be into girls or there might be another problem that he is hiding . What do you guys think?

What is the product that cured you?

Consult an endocrinologist.

after i finish my cycle i feel like i could have sex more often because my orgasms dont make my chick bleed. and thats thanks to the tren

Idk what everyone's talking about. While on a cycle you experience high sex drive and typically better sexual performance. That's why you see all the low T adds on tv for ED ect. The only thing I can think of is that your husbands didn't cycle responsibly and used no PCT. You shouldn't be on cycles longer than 12 weeks (unless you are a pro athlete) at a time and need time in between. 8 weeks on 8 weeks off type of thing. HCG and clomid together for 3 weeks they should be back. If not then it's not from the gear it's just a age issue.

Muslihills will surely help him. Very effective

Where can I buy t-bomb 2? Please my boyfriends totally gone off sex

My boyfriend took clomid how he was supposed to, and now, 3 months later, he still has no libido. Help?!

Did he have any luck

I'am a seventy year old woman who has always had a very high sex drive and married to the same man for 46 years, who's sex drive is as high as mine. Two months age I was put on Prednisone, it increased my libido to a level that is off the charts. We are used to having, orgasmic intercourse, 4 times a week. Now my husband has to bring me to orgasm several times a day. I can only stop when more stimulation hurts at a level I can not take. My Dr. does not have a reason for this? I am under the impression that this drug would lower sex drive!

Me too :-(((