i had a surgical termination 5 weeks ago. i was 15 weeks aand 4 days at that point. i had the normal bleeding for a couple of days and then it stopped and i havent since and i havent had my period. for some reason i still feel pregnant and not getting my peroid yet is pushing my mind to thinking that i actually still am. i looked at my belly the other day and it was moving a little, and it looked liked a heart beat pulse near my belly button, and it does it all the time. it did it before my termination to, but i dont think it did it when i wasnt pregnant. could that mean im still pregnant and thats the babys heart making my belly move?. im not sure if ive felt movement in my belly either. i dont want to take a test becasue it could still show positive even if im not. im just so confused im 15 and thought i couldnt give a baby the life it would have needed, but now i hope that i am still pregnant becasue i have decided what i want to do with my life and i know i could could give a baby what it needs. please help.x

i pray thar you have that child email me if anything _[removed]_ God will be with you.