I think im pregnant , and told the guy who would be the father . His response was , Dont have it get an abortion.. He said he wouldnt be the father , and couldnt be there. Im only 15. Ive cried , and been so worried and upset , and now this makes everything worse. I asked him if he even wanted to know if i am or not after i got checked. He said yes , and then said he'd pop back up after he finished highschool. How could he think thats right?  I feel miserable like im going to die , ive been sick , and scared that ill end up like my mother. She had me at 15 , and Left me , and when i look at her now im scared that willl be me , an Alcholic Pill head , and "Junky" , who has nothing to do with their kids. She haas never been there she left when i  was 2.  And traded me for a car. Im scared ill end up just like her.  And what will i tell a child if i am pregnant , what will i tell them as the reason for their father not being there?  I know how it feels not knowing a parent or feeling unwanted , and it makes me feel even worse that i had sex and could possibly be pregnant by a guy like him "my baby daddy" . I feel all alone and scared , my father always works i barely see him , and im scared to tell him i mite be pregnant. i disappoint my father Alot , ive been arrested several time , been kicked out of school , for fighting , and  other stupid things.  And knowing that i disappoint him hurts me , and i know that if im pregnant it would hurt him even more ....Should i just have an abortion? But i honestly dont think i could live with myself knowing i killed something that was a part of me , a person ... Im alone ..And dont know what to do. I looked to sex as a way of releasing my mind and forgetting about my problems ,and now it seems to have got me in the biggest problem. What should i do?

1) i dont approve of abortions...and if ur pregnant and ur babys daddy dont wan to be in the babys life then love that child so much it hurts and u wont treat the baby like ur mom cause u know how it feels and u wont put that pain or hurt on ur unborn child...if u want to talk just inbox me anytime

Hey , thank u for reading and replyin to my post. well today i went to see if am pregnant or not , and im not :) thankfully , i will have kids but not now. So now there just going to run tests and see what is wrong with me. But now the thing is , do i keep talking to the guy ? Part of me doesnt want to because now i know what he would do if i really were , but part of me still wants to because i feel we have a connection...What do u think?

if i was u i wouldn talk to him cause hes irresponsible and u can find someone better and use condoms when u hve sex again or getting on birthcontrol pils...the health department has them...

No doubt talk to him, if, in the future, that is his response, there would be major problems between you guys. Talk to him about what he said, how he said it and so on...if he is still being immature, then the rest is up to you...

Goodluck & Godbless<3

Dont abort , love your baby , at the end of everything a baby is the biggest blessing in the world , if the.guy thats the father dont support you , hunny screw him you have GOD & thats more.than enough ! Love your child , love your baby so much it hurts & GOd has everything under control the baby daddy will later regret not wanting the baby when he sees him grow & beautiful.things he doea while growing ! If the dad ever wants to see the babg dont ever take away the privlage of your son seeing his dad.. Goodluck & remeber GOD never lets go of your hand hes holding you tight . God bless you &.your baby.. <3

I'm sorry to hear about ur situation, and u are awfully young to be having a child, ur a child ur self.And I don't mean any disrespect. My mother was 16 when she had me, and my father left her too. I was given to my grandparents when I was born. I grew up thinking my mother was my sister,"how sad is that" and at the age of 13 I was told she was my mother. I hated her for a long time, and now i'm 38 and still have some resentments towards her. Anyway I know how hard it is Bcuz I was a single father at the age of 17,I raised my son alone Bcuz his mother decided that heroin was more important. My son is now 22 yrs old, he's met his mother once, Bcuz she happened to be begging for change at a convenience store where we were putting gas. "long story" Anyway I know how you feel, but there is only one thing you can do now, finish school, provide your self with a good
education,work hard and be the BEST MOTHER that you can be. Remember that all things are possible with the grace of God. I did it you can do it. Just don't ever give up. And if the father don't want to be apart of his child life, well u can't make him.So don't worry about him you don't need him. Now you need to grow up, and I don't mean any disrespect, but your only 15. And if I can help you in any way please feel free to email me. _[removed]_
Keep your head up pray for your mom, forgive her and know in your heart that you are, and that the will be the best mother to that child. Your gonna Make it"