Im 19 years old and I'm pregnant but I dont wanna be. Im bearly gonna start college so its gonna be hard. Im thinking of abortion (but I dont even have the money for it) but my friends don't back me up on the idea and i CANNOT tell my boyfriend, he says IF im pregnant (I still havent told him I am), we will have and keep the baby, but i dont want that.... and i CANNOT at all tell my parents about this, they are very old schooled and do not believe in sex before marriage, they think im not sexualy active yet. And since im the youngest of four they overprotect me and have me on this pedestal as the bestest most responsiblest child so i cannot tell them I do not want to dissapoint them much less brake their hearts. I dont know what to do I feel so alone in this Please help

Supporter
if you feel an abortion is best for you go down to a family planning clinic (like planned parenthood) and discuss options with them. they usually have a sliding payment scale based off your income. remember no one should dictate what you do with your life 

Omg if you didn't want a baby then do have sex or if having sex use birth control do you know how luck you are to get pregnant? My husband and I have been trying we do everything right yet we still have miscarriages. We don't have money to do fertility or adopt but we have so much love to give. Why couldn't you help someone out. The baby didn't ask to come into this world do why would you take them out now that they are here?I reapply don't understand and starting to loose all hope.

Im sorry to hear that I really wish I could help you out. Im sure God will bless you with a baby one day, don't lose faith. And yeah i forgot to mention something in my message, Ive been on birth control for about 8 months now because I have anemia. Each month when I'd get my period it would be really bad because of all the bleeding (I would even faint) so the doctor recommended birth control to regulate my period and lessen the blood loss. So yes i was on birth control but not only that my boyfriend and i also used protection. That day i decided not to use protection and well my birth control failed. I doubt I'll abort, but the thought is still in my mind. But i don't know im very unsure of things right now.

Oh my other reply message said 'guest' because i hadnt logged in, i still dont know how to use this website much. But its me Harmony.

But if i go to a clinic and if they make payments based on the income wont my parents find out? I dont want them to find out AT ALL if i do decide to get an abortion.

their is always adoption please think about it

like that lady said their is people that cant get pregnant i am the same way like the lady that wrote and i am a foster mom but it is taking a long time for them to give me permanent kids to adopt please let someone complete their family God bless you and let someones wish come truth it breaks my heart for another bAby to die :(

You should consider adoption. Some people are unable to have children of their own and would very much love to have a child to love.

Yeah i know theres adoption. The thing is that I dont wanna go through the whole 9 months. I already went to the doctor he said since i have anemia and its bad this pregnancy is risky for both me and the baby... Now I'm more worried. Im seriously just freaking out.

i know that if you give that baby a chance God will give you and the baby a healthy pregnancy and life you just have to trust him please believe in God and he can work miracles

I do believe in God, and i believe that everything happens for a reason, and He is always there when we need him. But i also believe that He will forgive our sins. I went to the doctor today, I was told that there has been situations in where the Mommy dies while giving birth, the cause can be different sicknesses, anemia is one because of the loss of blood the blood pressure drops and eventually the heart stops. Im so scared now because I want to abort and at the same time i dont but if i dont, i will keep the baby and take care of it because he/she is part of me. But i dont want to be one that dies while giving birth.

i know it must be really hard for you because your life is in danger but God will reward eternal life in heaven if anything would happen to you that baby would have the opportunity and he would have the best reason for life and he would fight and give the best of him because of what you did we cant be self fish we all deserve to live and if you give him the opportunity with God nothing is impossible and maybe he is testing you and all this is a test from God to you to see if you can see beyond yourself and not to be thinking only of what you want i aint no one to judge you i respect your opinion but God dosent want anyone to die 

Hi harmony I just wanted to say ultimately it's your desicion but I just want you to know from my experience of having an termination it Was the worst pain both pysicaly and emotionally it wasvthe worst mistake of my life and I regret it everyday i was bout 15 I'm 21 now and that pain that guilt is still with me. Don't take the disicon of a termination lightly it is a very big deal

Dont think about you're parents in this situation because the main people to focuse on is you the baby and the father. I am not going to tell you what to do I am going to give you a couple of questions to think about.... Do either one of you have jobs to pay for the baby? If your mother get pregnant again would you want her to get an abortion for that child? Do you think you're boyfriend will stick around to take care of this child? Have you thought about adoption? Just think about these questions then respond back..