i am 15 years old and i am 2 weeks pregnant. i am well supported financially and have a loving caring fiance (aged 20) i was just wondering what the risks are at having a baby so young and is it wrong to keep it?

God put that baby in your life for a reason it would be wrong to give that up. you just need to love it the best you can and always be there for it even if it is hard.. If you didnt mean to get pregnant you can no longer think of it as a mistake you have to think of it as a blessing you never want to speak bad things over a babys life its to late now and she is being made inside you. The most important thing you can do is love your baby and be happy God gave it to you

Well now it would be wrong to give that up, so be prepare for that. I had given birth to a baby past month. I would like to share with you an ebook that I purchased during my pregnancy and that helped me a lot. It is My blooming belly it comes with mp3 files. Fun to read ‘My Bloomin Belly‘ shares real life stories of pregnancy experiences and “the truth about pregnancy” from Moms who have been there. This book lets you in on the deep dark secrets of pregnancy that no-one dares to share and reveals those nasty little things that happen while pregnant so that you can be ready for them.

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

As long as you frequent your gyno and keep your health up, you will be fine and so will your baby. Do what ever your doctor tells you and take your pre natal vitamins if he perscribes them to you. Eat well and stay away from drugs/alcohol/smoking. When baby is ready to make his grand entrance, he will be healthy and beautiful. You asked, "is it wrong to keep it"??? My question is, how can something so right be so wrong? You are the only one who can answer that question tho.
Your age is very "iffy" as well as the baby's dad, (20) as there could be some legal issues with him. I guess that depends on which State you live in.
But whatever you decide, please make the right decision.