HI IM 19 YRS OLD AND HAVE BEEN FEELING LIGHTHEADED. I CONSTANTLY FEEL NAUSEATED BUT RARELY VOMIT.
I HAVE A TINGLING/NUMBNESS IN BOTH MY HANDS ONLY IN MY PINKY, RING, AND MIDDLE FINGER AND MY PALM. AND I ALSO GET NUMBNESS/TINGLING IN MY FEET AT THE SAME TIME OF MY HANDS???
NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON HERE. ANY HELP??

Hello

I am 24 years old and have been experiencing the same symptoms. I have got no answers from my doctor. I have had various blood tests and an MRI scan and everything was clear/normal. Have you had any indication as to what might be causing your symptoms?

perhaps you have untreated asthma, did you have asthma as a child? sometimes it can return without you knowing. or theirs shallow breathing, lack of oxygen/blood to the brain will cause those feelings, i have been experiencing the same feelings and may associate it with diet, you have to look at what your putting into your body, do you ever drink/smoke/caffine sugars (may feel that way when body is pushing substance out) etc, you could possibly be borderline diabetic or have high/low blood sugar problems that can go unnoticed, at which time you may want to try certain deits to see how you feel. keep a notebook, log on a daily basis what you feel, and what you ate/drank, this will make it easier to determine if you suffer from something. also, psychologically speaking, don beat yourself up or try to convince yourself of something, because you might be setting yourself up, you know, waiting for something bag to happen (so just be cool and optimistic) dont think about to too hard or the symptoms will increase.

Hi, I've been suffering with tingling in my hands & feet, along with numbness, & cramping muscles. I also have dizziness, and loss of co-ordination. I have had a MRI & bloodwork, all were OK. My legs are getting worse every day, & no-one seems to know what to do, I am scared that if left I will become disabled. Can anyone help us with our medical problems, everyone seems to think I'm imagining it all. How can I imagine myself falling because I lose my balance? I'm not driving any more, and sometimes need a cane to walk. I'm 52, what will happen to these two younger people if no-one helps? Someone must have the answers, but who?

I would see a neurologist and see what other options are for testing. I’m guessing you’ve seen a specialist?