Hi im a 13yr old male i dont know wat wrong,but when i move or walk my heart beats fast i weigh 150 and 65" tall. I can feel my heart beating without putting my hand on my chest plz reply.

Hi, Brandon,

Do you have any other complaints or symptoms? When I was a teen, my heart would beat fast, particularly when I was standing, walking, climbing stairs, playing sports, showering, etc. Just last year, after six years of struggle, I learned the reason for my problems.I will provide more information if you would like. Take care,

B

Well i feel dizzy alought and i used to skateboard im not really active anymore

Well, if you truly feel you are ill, you need to take your situation seriously and seek proper help/treatment. Let me know if there is any way I can help.

I was anemic when i was little could this be it also i have anxiety

Anemia can cause a wide range of symptoms, so I'd say anything is possible. If you don't mind, how do you know that you have anxiety? Is this something you believe you really do have, or is it just a diagnosis you have received? Are you on any medications?

Iam not on meds and i no i have it beacuase i have panic attacks outta no were

I would like to know the answer aswel

Dont waste time for knowing you naturally, the heart size is only when youbclose all fingures and thumb see and try to makebheart naturraly as you own your life. *.* then your beats until 18 years can you count....?00