I'm a 14 year old girl and over the past week or two I've constantly, like at least once every 3 minutes, felt like I'm going to faint. I've also had headaches and bad stomach pains and I've felt fatigued. And no, it's not 'that time of the month.' any ideas of what it could be?

Hi!

There are many possibilitys as to what this could be, if this continues I recommend that you go see your doctor.

I am so sorry that you are sick...but I was wondering if you have had the HPV vaccine, Gardasil? On ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed there are tons of stories like yours that started after the vaccine. Good luck and please keep me posted!

I'm a 17 year old girl and I've been having the same symptoms and a few extra: frequency in urinating, nausea, and stomach pains around my belly button when I sleep on my stomach. The stomach pains just recently started a couple months ago and I've always slept on my stomach but now I can't because I wake up with really bad pain and when I'm awake whenever I lay on it it hurts a little and I start to feel nauseous.... any ideals to what it may be?

not to imply anything but i had all of that when i was pregnant... but of course it can be many other things as well, low blood sugar, low blood pressure that kind of stuff... good luck!

I had blood and urine tests ran and everything was fine and I'm not pregnant. My doctor says that I have really bad acid reflux because of my diet so he put me on Nexium and it's been working, no problems lately.

And my blood pressure will rise every now and then, so that was the headaches and dizziness I would feel but thanx guest

My daughter was sick like this as a 7 year old after a virus. Now 12 months she has been like this and that was well before she had the Gardisil vaccine. Again it started after a virus.

Hi I'm a twelve year old girl I've had the same symptoms and my mum thinks its some sort of bug, i went to school today and my friend (a twelve year old boy) has come down with the symptoms, but we both have similar kinds of bites on us so i think it might be a insect which spreads the bug