i had my youngest child 3 1/2 yrs ago and every since then whenever I eat my stomch bloats so bad that I look like I'm about six months pregnant again. I'm not sure whats causing it, but after a couple hours after the food has had time to settle it goes away and my stomach is back to normal again. If anyone knows what could cause this please help. Its very embarrassing, I'm single and it makes it very hard to try to go on a date and eat with someone that doesnt know the situation.

Hi:
Do you have fibroid tumors? This happens to me because of fibroids. They displace my stomach when I am ovulating. If this is a regular occurance, however, you should see your doctor immediately. I hope that you have done that since you made this post. Please let me know what your diagnosis was. This is so unusual. I really hope that everything turned out to be ok. Please let me know.

I had my 3rd child 3 years ago, after I had her my stomach was back into shape after few months, but I started exercising every day, sit UPS trying to get rid of baby belly for a hen weekend away in benidorm,1 time I pushed myself hard and felt a tare or some thing and now I constantly look about 6months pregnant, worse when it's time of month, hate it!! Looks and comments I get on a night out them thinking I'm expecting, so please if any 1 knows some kind of exercise to get me back into shape, please let me know, thanks x