Hi, I've had a basic appendix surgery in Aug'10, ever since that time my stomach bloats whenever there is any movement, walking, carrying, sitting too long, bending etc .. it bloats from 36inch to 49.2 inch. ( max ), its very uncomfortable and heavy. Docs redid surgery in Dec'11. But still bloats. 

also after 2nd surgery i am experiencing dizziness and i fall 15- 20 times a day towards the left backwards. Its impossible to do anything .. no enjoyment ... 

does any one have any solutions or opinions or any thing. Its 3 yrs this August... and I'm so giving up. have seen numerous doctors .. NO LUCK .... 

I have irritable bowel syndrome and I wanted to tell you that it does cause stomach bloating and abdominal stiffness, along with dizziness... a symptom that is rarely mentioned and doctors don't know why exactly some people with IBS feel dizzy, but believe me, it happens. 

I guess it is more likely that your symptoms are somehow related to your appendix surgery, but I wanted to throw this out there in case it helps, especially since doctors might have been looking in the wrong place because of your medical history, in case these symptoms are completely unrelated to any of that.