For the past 6 weeks I have experienced sporadic stomach pain/burning/cramping (upper area up to underneath my chest) with aching in my back. 6 weeks ago it occured on one evening while I was asleep but only lasted 3 hours. Two weeks ago it occurred again. It started again 6 days ago with severe vomiting (which I thought at the time was food poisoning) but this time, doesn't seem to be going away. Please help me understand what this might be.

hi. i've had recent pains in my lower abdomins. mostly on my right side. it feels like a ton of pressure is being put on it. When go to the bathroom, it hurts so bad that i have all i can do to even go. A couple of days ago, i just started bleeding. im pretty sure its not my period due to i've been on birth control for the past 6months and im a week early. So if anyone knows what back pain, abdomin aches, spotting and nausea might be from.....please respond!!!! and i dont think its because im pregnant because i i recently had sex a couple of days ago for the 1st time in 2 months and my abnomin pains and back aches started a week ago. thank you!

It sounds like you may have stomache problems such as gallbladder. Get to the doctor and get tested right away!!!

These symptoms can also be linked to endometriosis, you need to see your Gyno.

Hello, im only 17. i suffer from health ancxiety, but today after lunchtime i got an uncomfortable feeling under my ribs on the left side, like twisting cramply feeling. im panacing more, im not sure if its me or something really there. please help :-(

crwaters - I'm curious to know if you ever found out what was wrong? I've been going through the same thing for almost a year.

I had all sorts of stomach pains and abdominal cramping, it was so frustrating not knowing what was wrong. Then finally I went to see the Doctor and he asked lots of questions and then finally said we should look up the side-effects of my birth control. I never even thought that could be what was wrong, the one time I did ask someone they just dismissed the idea entirely. I had one of those hormone implants they put in your upper arm, and sure enough when we looked at the side effect 1/10 000 or something reported abdominal pain. I took it out and Ive been fine since. The point is look critically at everything, lactose intolerance, side effects etc