Everytime I eat I bloat to a balloon. I am a real healthy eater. I am not over weight so when I bloat it really shows. I feel so miserable everytime I eat, that I tend to dred meal time. I sometimes skip meals because my stomach is flat and I am not at a irretable stage when I don't eat. It seems as soon as I take a bite of food I can feel the knots in my stomach form and then the bloating starts. I have even research Alkaline foods and have stayed away from some acidic foods thinking it might be caused from eating to many acidic foods that cause bloading....Please help with some advice?

Did you ever figure out what it was? I'm suffering from the same problem   :-(!

hi - i have a similar issue - i get constant belching and burping immediately after eating almost anything! i had a stomach scope - no ulcers, no celiac disease... i'm not sure what it is but it's horrible!

sometimes i goes on for 8-12+ hours!

Have any of you found out the cause of this?  I have the same thing and it makes me want to hide forever.  I've had a hysterectomy so it's not ovaries and such.  No pain but it does effect my back.  I'm just so tired of not having answers & can't afford multiple dr. visits.  It's just round and hard, like you mentioned, I look like I'm 8 months pregnant and my stomach even feels stretched because of it...HELP??!!

OMG ME TOO!!!.... They can't find anything wrong with me.

Hi, there. I'm wondering how quickly you eat and how well you chew your food. There is a definite link between chewing (or rather not chewing) and poor digestion. One of the simplest and often most effective ways to improve digestion and reduce bloating is to make sure that you chew your food really well. And I mean REALLY WELL!

If you are interested in finding out more here's a link to an article I wrote about how to reduce stomach bloating.

http://justvitaminc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/how-to-reduce-stomach-bloating.html

I hope it helps.

Caroline