I have had this constant fullness and bloating of the stomach for 3 days now and it even looks like my stomach is swollen and the fullness and bloating never go away I cant sleep and its worrying me. Could you please help. Thank-you

hi i have the same thing please help us i was look up and it points to so many diffrent things? :O :'( could just be us or it could be something terribly wrong

Please help! I've been suffering with GERD, ulcer and now feeling of fullness with everything I eat. It is causing me problems breathing and a feeling of choking and fatigue. I get really bad headaches along with dizziness. I sometimes feel like I'm going to die I feel so lousy. I'm so frustrated because it is consuming my life trying to figure out what is wrong.

Well, bloated stomach could be caused by something you ate recently. I would not be too worried. I have a question for you. How old are you? Do you feel any kind of pain, sharp or dull anywhere in your abdominal area? Also, there were cases in which the limbs got swollen as well as tongue. It could be just a hernia, or something potentially devastating as tumor. So, I suggest you to go and see someone professional about your concern, but first wait a while because only three days have passed. Do blood and stool examination and let us know what they told you. 

In regards to the thickness/fullness in the stomach region, maybe you have gastric flu? I had it once - my stomach was tender, bloated, thick, firm, etc. and after eating is when it bothered me the most. I almost thought I was pregnant but the doctor after just feeling my stomach told me it was this. So maybe look that up, or ask your doctor. I was told to just drink water, gatorade, eat popsicles, clear soups, etc. for about 24 hours. Other things just irritate it and it can't be flushed out.

oh man...ive had the same thing for 2 weeks!! i dont know what it is!

ive been to my doctor for about 4 years now with the bloating in my stomach and they have done several test and cant find any thing wrong i liook like im 6months pregnant please help

I hope I don't have to wait for four years to find out what is wrong. I, too, look like I am pregnant. The swelling does go away as long as I don't eat. I just had a gall bladder ultrasound and the gall bladder is clear. It is a little disheartening to hear that so many people have problems with swollen stomach and pain especially around the ribs and in the back on the right and yet doctors don't know what causes it. The enzymes in my liver are fine, but the ultrasound showed a lot of fatty tissue in the liver. I'm going for a bile duct test in March. Hopefully, I'll now more then.

I too have the same thing...

i have bloating...with anything i eat i look like i'm pregnant too!
it's really depressing...because i can't wear fitted clothes..i weigh
115lbs...so imagine what my stomach looks like when im bloated on a small body...I believe it could
be anything...but if you have no pain it could be parasites from eating
junk...or inflamed intestines and colon from buildup toxins which could
also come from parasites...try to do a parasite cleanse...theres humaworm which i will be doing soon...which kills all kinds of parasites
because there's over 100 different types of them. I have read up on Humaworm and on message boards that it works wonders. try it out.
it dosen't hurt to try and it's not too expensive. Change the way you eat too that really helps out. I started having this bloating problem like 4 months ago..out of nowhere woke up one morning and freaked out..I think i got this way from eating meat that was not well cooked such as pork...so i think i most likely caught some kind of parasite from it, since pork comes from the dirtiest animal on earth!

Pigs are not the dirtiest animals on earth and in fact are quite clean. You are highly unlikely to get sick from eating pork, and in fact you are more likely to get sick eating undercooked vegetables than you are from eating undercooked pork. I am curious to hear what you did for your parasite cleanse however. Did you go to a doctor for it?

same thing here! i look like im 7 months pregnant regardless of what i eat or how often. i am so over the pain and discomfort. i have gone to 5 different kinds of doctors since november and haven't learned a thing. i actually get mad when i leave the dr and they telll me everything is fine because i want to know what it is and fix it already!

I am so glad I found this form because I have been experiencing all of these things! my stomach feels very bloated and has been for a few weeks now. Also, has anyone been experiencing kind of like a sharp pang behind or around their bellybuttons? but its sort of dull so it is not really that painful? I would looove to know what this is haha so glad I found this site.

I had the same thing...for YEARS. And then I had food allergy testing. Once I removed all the foods I was allergic too from my diet (and there were a lot), the bloating went down, allergies went away, and I lost weight without exercising. I still have GERD, but it's only really noticible when I eat something in my diet that I shouldn't. Most days when I'm eating right, it's very mild (drinking water or chamomile tea dissapates it, for example) or not noticeable at all.

Have you done H-Pylori Test.

Yes, me to...bloating, full feeling even if I've only eaten very small amount of food. I also burp a lot...i know that sounds wierd but seems air gets trapped so easily in my stomach. I have some pain, mostly swelling of abdomen and loss of appetitie..but i''m eating almost nothing. If I over eat, I pay a price. I take prolisec once a day.
Please, can a doc read this and help?? I'm 46 years old, female. thanks