To start off..I am twenty years old and in great physical condition. For the past month I have had unusual stomach bloating which almost seems like I look pregnant. I am sexually active but have never missed a period and , in fact, I have the worst menstral cramps and a heavy, heavy period every month including the months I have been sexually active. I am concerned about the stomach bloating since I am not pregnant and have always been extremely fit. I have to admit that I have been eating much more fast food than usual but I usually never gain weight. The bigger stomach can also be sucked in to look normal but if I do not flex, it is big. For the past month since the bloating, ive felt a weird pain (not severe) under my left rib. I freaked out an thought it was pregancy, but took 2 home pregnancy tests (one before and after my last period) and both were negative. Any clue as to why this unusual bloating has occured?

Dear Gina61590, :o

Hello, My name is Lisa. I am 38 yrs. old and I am overweight myself after having four kids, since the age of 23 yrs. old. I am 5'8 and 1/2 inches tall. I am having the same problem you are with unsual bloating in my stomach. I look like I am 1 to 2 months pregnant, but I done took two Early Pregnancy test at my local health department and they were both Negetive too. I was told by a registered nurse today that it could be a Gastrointestinal problem in my stomach that I needed to see a medical doctor right away.

Have you had any children yet??? If you haven't had any children then you definitely need to see your medical doctor to find out why you are having unsual bloating in your stomach for sure. I am having it because I had a tubal ligation done after my daughter was born in July 2005. I got to go see a new medical doctor this month to find out why I "feel" like I am pregnant and I had alot of pregnancy symptoms lately. I have gained over 25 lbs. in the past couple of months or so. I got to find out why I have gained so much weight, if I have got two negetive early pregnancy tests done in May and in June 2010.

Please let me know what you find out Gina1590 at: . Thanks! You may call me Lisa. :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I'm 19 and just started college...My period in August came a week late and wasnt normal like usual but i still had one.
About a week or so after i got off i started getting a brown/bloody discharge that continued everyday until the time I was suppose to get my next period. I never noticed much change in the time i was suppose to actually be on my period. It all of a sudden just stopped. Since then my lower abdomen bloats excessively in the afternoons and evenings. I have many of the early pregnancy signs; tender breasts, bloating, missing real period? slight nausea, including cramps that feel as if Im getting a period for a few minutes then they go away. Standing still my stomach appears to look pregnant. I've taken two tests and both say negative. Praying that Im not!!! Although if I was I would be about 9 weeks by now... Why would it not be showing up?
Please help in anyway possible!

Thanks