last year I had kidney stones for the first time in my life. The stones caused a condition with that the doctors couldn't explain. After I would eat solid foods, I would get really bad stomach pains in the top portion of my stomach that lasted about two hours; after two hours I would not have any pain what so ever. During the two hours I would feel nausious and also as if I had to have a bowel movement but never threw up or hada bowel movement. After the stones reach my bladder this scenario stopped. I remember finding a term for this on the internet where in rare cases the stones would cause a condition with the intestines but can't remember the condition or term. Can anyone help with that?

I would also like to know what this is called because i am experiencing something similar now

The same thing happens to me & the doctors look confused when I tell them this.  help! 40yr old Female with nephrocalsinosis