Hi everyone! Can anyone help me? It all started last March and I have been suffering from abdominal pains,feeling nauseated while and after i eat, bloating, and back pains. What concerns me is my loss of appetite. Every time I eat I will stop halfway because I feel fullness. I cant take solid foods most of the times but i have no problem taking liquids. This is why very often, I can only eat soft foods such as porridge or oats. 2 months after I went to my gastro and I underwent endoscopy. He said I dont have any ulcers and that my stomach and other linings are only inflammed. He also asked me to go for ultrasound and all were normal except for the kidney where the result said"renal bilateral parenchymal disease". I dont have any problems urinating since i drink a lot of water. Plus, I also have back pains that never goes away. He gave me omeprazole but the pain has not subsided since then. Im taking omeprazole for almost 4 months now. Along with it I have tried taking aloe vera gel drink and some organic drinks. Nothing seems to work. Its really affecting my work and my social life. I dont know what to do now. Please help me. Thanks to everyone in advance.

I have history of kidney stones & googled my symptoms & arrived
At your post. My symptoms are exactly the same as yours. I take
Pain Meds after I eat otherwise I couldn't take the pain
You probably have a kidney stone issue also. Will follow up
When I'm back at a computer

Hi i was researching my symptoms, i become nauseated while and after i eat, i have light lower back pains, stomach pains, and at times bloating and gas. My research brought me to this post, and I'm not really scared I'm just really concerned of what might be wrong. I though maybe i could have inherited diverticulitis but it isn't a hereditary condition it's just something that happens, and our family doesn't have the money for me to go to any doctors and just becoming the legal age of an adult I'm very concerned of what it is. It doesn't affect my social life much but it does get in the way of my drive to do things. If you have any answers please let me know, if there is someway to make this go away i would very much appreciate you guys letting me know. Thanks

I recently have seen an episode of The Doctors, a new panel show. They were discussing gall bladder stones and all the symptoms you have listed were covered. I came across your post when doing a little research of my own, because I have the same exact problems. I have not gone to a doctor yet though.

Yes those symptoms are all symptoms of gull stones. I had to have mine removed several years ago and went through all of those symptoms. You need to get tested for it and the only way to tell if you have them is with an ultra sound. If you are pregnant they wont be able to tell. I was pregnant when I first got sick with gull stones and thought for my entire pregnancy I was going to lose my baby since I had no clue what was wrong with me. I found out 6 months after my son was born what was wrong. You need to get tested immediately because gull stones if they get out of your gull bladder can be very serious I myself nearly died due to massive infection in my stomache and spent a week in the hospital 2 days of them in ICU with 106 temp so don't hesitate on it .

Ive suffered from gallstones & pancretitus, although i had my gallbladder removed 2 years I'm now suffering from back & stomach pains, most of these symtoms and i have no idea what it could be. So don't rule out anything else; if you keep on at the doctors they'l eventually sort you out.

i had the same symptoms and it became very interfering, i saw many doctors, had lots of tests ran, and the conclusion that they came to is my gallbladder is low functioning, they put me on medicine until is very bothersome or becomes almost non functioning. The medicine majority of the time is very helpful, but i still occasional have episodes.

I had many of the same symptoms; x3 yrs. After 3 Ct Scans, labs every 3mos. for 3yrs;extensive kidney work ups and a Hida Scan; and a full cardio and GI work up- these facts were observed:microscopic blood in the urine, non-functioning gallbladder, enlarged pancreas/liver and spleen; no masses no tumors, inflamed stomach and intestines; small partially blocked small intestine. Cholesterol was 104; recommended bring-it-down to 70's; with medications due to ACUTE Inflammation elsewhere and history of inflammation throughout the body. 1st I went ALL ORGANIC foods. No flour-No Sugar and No more sodas Period. Basically all i wanted of Veggies/Fruits non processed as much as possible and very little organic hormone free meat for 3 FULL WEEKS. I did consume good wheat and organic pastas and made tons of sauces/salsas. IMMEDIATELY i felt-relief in my symptoms. I added Barley Green (3 TBSP) daily; Pomegrant Suppliments; Black Cherry Juice; steamed tomatoes-and filtered water only (or 1/2 filtered water with 1/2 distilled water) so you get your minerals/vits but not the toxins; (which I was told ALL these things rested the organs-detoxed them and SIMPLY WOULD stop inflammation which in most cases inflammation sets the body up to malfunction and creates a foundation for diseases of all sorts to start in) an replenished good-bacteria with a "pearl" pro biotic OTC item. I took it til the box was empty. I noted a immediate decrease in nausea. THEN I was rechecked at 3wks; new CT scan w/dye. THE spleen was normal-the other organs were down in size by 50%. I felt so much better when i would eat. I am not as restrictive now but i DEF. will watch things. I feel with my particular system i cannot tolerate these genetically made veggies and fruits-and i was wearing my system out-trying to do so. It might take more discipline to shop-and-cook or pre cook and freeze portions; or juice once a week (an freeze this good-juice in individual water bottles) to take to work but its WELL WORTH it. I also cut-down on COFFEE; the nutritionalist I (paid good money for) was worth more than his weight in gold. HE told me that coffee being digested; while might contain some antioxidants-it (COFFEE) is like a poison going through the kidneys and people with kidney predispositions to diseases would do best to avoid it entirely. I cut back first to decaf-then after 3wks-to every other day-then replaced my 'cravings' for it; with Postum. Its like coffee but easier on the kidneys (though it is a preserved/processed food) so I do not consume tons of it. IF I DO THIS well disciplined I feel so much better. SO MUCH. However; when i eat off it as i did one weekend-i immediately noted the bloating nausea and fullness again and just felt totally blah. i will read labels and do this for the rest of my life to poss avert a real set up for more serious problems. Most medications maintain you they do not fix you. I was a nurse for 18 yrs so imagine how disillusioned when no one could fix me but this! WOW Life Changing. Really try it!

Hopefully, you are already fixed but if not - My daughter had very similar symptoms. Loss of appetite, abdominal pain especially after eating, constant nausea, significant weight loss, and she was always cold. She saw many doctors and had many tests that all came back negative. It turns out we were looking in the wrong area. What she had was not a gastrointestinal problem but a vascular problem. She was diagnosed with Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome - a condition where a ligament is compressing a main artery to the stomach. The stomach does not get enough blood to digest food. It can be diagnosed with an ultrasound measuring blood flow velocities or through a CT-angio. It is corrected surgically. This condition is supposed to be rare but in tthe past 6 months at least 6 girls have been diagnosed in our area. I think it is more a lack of knowledge than a lack of cases. Good Luck.

:-( ? Okay, here it is, 3 months ago i was feeling okay other then my back, i have had chronic back problems since 03, dr's have suggested surgery but due to my size, etc, said there was no guarantee of improvement, may even get worse. i am also a smoker and have high cholesterol, my diet has always been pour, and due to my back exercise is very limited. Anyways, i went to the dr to get the results of my back mri, while i was there i told the dr my throat was sore, he looked and saw drainage, and said sinus infection, put me on antibiotics. i had a bad reaction to the biotics so he put me on a 2nd one still, bad reaction so the pharmacist told me to take benadryl w/ the biotics. it helped w/ bad side effects, but then i stopped urinating, quit the benadryl and i was able to urinate again. about 2 days before biotics were done i started getting a sharp pain in my lower right ab area, and slowly the pain went to the the right back area also. Pain kept getting more severe, went to the er, they did a pelvic and said i had pid, gave me a shot of biotics and sent me home w/ some oral biotics. i called the next day to get the results from the cervical swabs and they were neg for any infection, so they told me to stop taking the biotics. the pain was getting way worse, so by now i had a new symptom, my ears had a lot of pressure, ringing, extreme dizziness, i thought my ear drums were going to explode, went to the ent dr. no sign of infection or water, he said probably minears syndrome, i had been taking sudafed as per my primary dr. prescribed for 4-5 days, the ent dr. said this was doing more damage and to quit taking. my ear problems have subsided but occasional ringing. okay to speed this up i have been to 4 er,s 4 obgyn's, gastral intestinal dr, my tests- colonoscopy, endoscopy, gastric empty, abdominal ct scan, back x-rays, tons of blood work, brain mri, still waiting results, other then my thyroid is slightly off and i have the antibodies for some virus, and my blood work shows some inflamation, everything else is within normal. my symptoms, weight loss-about 30 lbs, extreme abdominal pain, feels like i have done a thousand crunches, pinching in right ovary and groin area, both of my love handle areas feel swollen, bloated in lower ab area, i weigh 92 lbs, have to use a laxative. extreme back pain, pain behind rt knee, extreme anxiety and depression, i'm on a sedative so i can sleep. icing my back helps some. i feel nausea until i burp, have a hard time passing gas. my calorie intake is about 13-1500, daily, i eat when i am hungry until i am full. my dr's tell me i can't be admitted due to no sign of anything significant, i lose about a pound a week, ensure gives me diahrhea, other soy or protein shakes clog me up for days, and take away my appetite. heat makes my stomach feel worse, when i lay on my sides they feel bruised, severe mood swings, when i eat i feel the food going through my intestines ( this is what it feels like anyways) gas-x helps sometimes not always. i am taking aloe vera juice daily 4 oz, 2 probitics, 2 digestive enzymes, and 2 low dose sedatives. does anyone have any suggestions? i feel scared and hopeless.

as of right now im going therw the same thing, im 21 years old and its been going on for about 8 months, ive had kidney problems for 3 years, ive been to 3 hosptails my doctors everything, my right side is swollen, theres blood in my urine, i always have a head ake it makes me want to throw up, and recently i havent been able to eat much, i can handle soup and water and thats about it, i try to force my self to eat soilds but it makes me want to throw up, ive had cat scans ultra sounds and the blue dye thing with my cat scans and they cant find anything, they thought it was a musscle but it doesnt explain the blood in my urine, they thought my kidney was swelling and found nothing, same with kidney stones, ive passed 3 kidney stones within the last three years and to me its way diffrent pain that im feeling, and now my right leg is starting to hurt as well i have a hard time using it going up and down the stairs.
all isay is never go to a hospital in brampton ontario

Having back pain while eating can also be a sign of mesenteric ischemia. When chronic it can leas to abdominal pain related to recent ingestion of a meal, bloating, wieight loss, gas, diarrhea. These arteries supply portions of the duodenum, colon, pancreatic head, etc. And you are right, it is a lack of knowledge. Many people do not realize that most issues like this are not gastrointestinal but vascular. Median arcuate ligament syndrome however is kind of rare, and you should be thankful you has such a caring doctor. I would suggest a CT scan for any of you that are having these issues.

need hope...celiac?

anyone ever thought about i.b.s thats what i have so i was told. cbc was more than normal and poo samples said i had h,pylori but that has gone now. i have 7 loose stools every morning. but with my current tablet i only have 1 or 2. ive been feeling fantastic after my anxiety tablets have been withdrawn. was told why i felt like i was dying that i had anxiety, but im 23 years old. i always assumed that anxiety was a more mature thing but how wrong was i. i often look up my symptoms on the net to stop my ongoing fears of death. most of the time now i just get that fed up of doing so i just forget most things. ive had alot of symptoms as of late and been very scared. spaced out feeling everyday, nausea, tension headaches from the back of my neck, aches and pains. thats it mostly but still feel rubbish. hope all is well with all of you. and may a new day bring a better day x

Hi everyone i dont know much about this but i am very concerned when it comes to my little 8 year old sister.  I have been doing some research of my own when i came around this site.  She has the exact same symptoms that are explained here which are abdominal pain,nausea while and after eating,feels fulled up all the time, some minor back pain, mostly feels like she does not have much energy, loss of appetite, seems to be constipated, and has also had major weightloss in just a couple of weeks.  She never wants to eat solid foods and can only tolerate liquids. We have already taken her to the emergency room twice.  The tests they have done are ultrasound, x-ray,dna test, urine and excrament test.  Out of the tests they have found nothing out of the ordinary but still continues with the same symptoms. Please if anyone has experienced something similar or might have any suggestions of what this might be help me out and let me know.

God Bless You