Hello! I think that my kidney stones causes my troubles, but I am not quite sure about that. That is why I am contacting you. Namely, my urine flow is weak and I have terrible pains during urinate. Sometimes my urine is bloody. Please, tell me what I need to do to improve my health condition. Thank you in advance!

Hello! Well, I think that you will need to visit your doctor, because your condition is serious. You can even get urinary infection. You will consult your doctor and you will together decide what treatment would be best for you and your condition. I suggest you to remove these kidney stones because you will solve your problems only on that way!

Hello galvin1808,

I completely agree with filberto1714 about your problems. Since you are aware that you have kidney stones you must decide what the best way to get rid of them is. Usually doctors after ultrasound decide what you should do and this is based on a size and number of your stones. If you have been on home treatment by now that means that your doctor has concluded that your condition isn’t serious and that your kidney stones will manage to pass on their own. Unfortunately, based on the symptoms you have described, something went wrong and it would be best to try figure out what it is.

Also there are some other treatment options to remove kidney stones and they are very simple and you can go home the very same day after the procedure.