I take birth control and boyfriend and I are pretty consistent with using a condom. I had my period on time last week and it lasted approximately 3 days which is pretty normal for me on the birth control I am on. On the Friday of my period week (Sunday Start) my boyfriend and I had sex (w/condom). It is currently Thursday after my period week. This past Monday stomach felt funny all day and I had no appetite. Still I am dealing with a loss of appetite, lower back paint, bloating and my lower abdomen gurgling. I have had the heating pad on my back for the past couple of days with little relief. I have been diagnosed with 4-5 small kidney stones in each of my kidneys. My doctor told me in the past that my back pain is not likely a result of my kidney stones. I also had a kidney infection a few months ago and thats how I found out about the kidney stones. My lower back has been achey ever since. My doctor said that my kidney stones are so small I would likely not feel them if they passed. My question is, with these symptoms, is a result of the stones or how possible is it that I am pregnant?

In addition....been feeling gassy the past few days and haven't had a bowel movement since Monday early in the morning.

Another bit of information...yesterday morning upon waking up I notices my first urination was orangish redish...hasn't been that color since (more very pale yellow since i have been drinking a lot of water).