Is anyone familiar with the product for dissolving kidney stones called uriflow?
I have had reoccurring calcium oxcalate kidney stones since I was 17, I am 56 years old now. So it's been a long hard battle and this uriflow sounds like a real medical miracle but i don't know anyone who has used it.
All I want to know is does it do what it claims to do.

psluder

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Uriflow is a mix of 11 herbs. There is no validated scientific evidence that alone or in combination, these herbs do what is claimed with respect to kidney stones.

The BioNeutrix (sellers fo Uriflow) home page contains the logo of the Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Program. Yet there is no listing in the BBB Online database. The page also appears to be using an unauthorized copy of the TRUSTe logo.

In November 2006, the FDA ordered BioNeutrix to stop making illegal claims for Uriflow. However, as of April 4th 2007, the claims mentioned in the FDA letter are still online.

It is also very expensive. I would be very leary of this material.

8-| I've been using this product off and on for over a year and it really does not seem too help. I usually get a fever, severe abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, and burning on urination. Every now and then it seems to help the stones pass as they say it will but mostly I just have extreme pain. Is this product ligit?

It works for me. I SWEAR BY IT! I havent had a stone in over 2 years and recommend it to anyone who will listen. I use a bottle every 6 months to prevent stones from forming. I use to carry a 35 mm film container to to put my stones in, they were that common. Pain is a thing of the past.

"TheGeeze" references a November 2006 warning letter from the FDA. You can be sure if there was an ongoing problem, the FDA would not allow the product to be sold via many sources on the internet. The following information from http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/cyber2006.htm indicates there must have been some discussion and agreement between the two organizations, "Matters described in all FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the recipient of the letter that may have changed the regulatory status of the issues discussed in the letter."

Since the language on BioNeutrix's site has been changed, there must have been some agreement with the FDA.

Once I started taking Uriflow two weeks ago, the debilitating pain from my 1.2 cm. (12 mm.) kidney stone was stopped quickly. I'm looking forward to having another x-ray in a couple of months to see if it has totally disappeared.

Just saw this post, so may be too late in replying.
Anyway, for whatever it's worth, I've been using Uriflow for over 2 years now, ever since being diagnosed with 2 kidney stones. I passed one, but the other has not been felt since starting Uriflow. I can't say 100% that it works, but I haven't had any other problems with my kidneys.

The best product. I've had 8 and 10 mm stones and I passed the 10 on morphine but the 8mm passed with Uriflow. I had a 5 mm grow back after stopping the product but after restarting the stone disappeared. I believe in uriflow but it is expensive and, given the alternative, I'll try to buy when it's cheap.

There is another product out there called Renavive. I've used it personally and it does everything it is suppose to do. I was quite skeptical at the start but now i'm a believer. It eliminated my pain which to me was the most important factor. After my pain subsided I still continued taking the product and as it continued to do its job. I haven't had a stone since.

I have had good success with Uriflow in the past. I had a stone about the size of a sweet pea that would not pass a few years ago. A friend recommended I try Uriflow before resorting to surgery. I did. I presume the stone dissolved because the pain went away. I have used it since then with good success. My previous stones have been calcium compositions. So needless to say, I'll always try the Uriflow for under $100 before I go under the knife!

I have been using uriflow for over 2 years now. I have suffered with kidney stones for about the past 16 years. I started taking it knowing that I had small kidney stones that were just sitting in my kidneys. I lived in fear that at any day they would start to pass and cause the severe pain that I had come to know. After just a month of uriflow the stones were gone. I take one capsule daily, now, and no longer suffer with the problem. If I do get a kidney stone, which is rare anymore, I dissolves an passes quickly and easily with little to no pain. I agree that it is pricey, but well worth the money. I wouldn't dream of skipping a day!!!

I just started to use it today. I'll tell you guys the truth within one week or so

Do you have an update for us? I would really like to hear how you're doing! THanks and hope to hear from you soon. I really look forward to it :)

I've been using a product called Renavive for the past 2 months. Got rid of my stones already and now I'm thinking about taking it long term as a preventative. Good stuff highly recommend it!

HI there, where can you get Renavive? What would you need to do to get it? I am curious to hear more about it. Thanks!

I used a Product called Renavive to dissolve kidney stones. It is amazing and it took my pain away very fast and I was pleased when my Physician told me the stones had been dissolved. I did not change my diet as I was supposed to, so I can only attribute the stones being eliminated by Renavive. Thanks