I have stomach problems and sometimes I cant ware jeans or ware anything to tight. I have diarea, and sometimes i want to vomit.
My blood pressure has been 106-64 and sometimes it will go to 139-79. I cant loose weight I have tried. I also do not eat as much as used to which a lot has to do with my stomach hurting and cant poop. I weigh 164. I am tired all the time.
Could you please help me out. My age is 28.
Thank you,
Celena

edited by moderator

Hello there Celena

It seems that you have very sensitive stomach and you must do something about this. Although no one likes to see a doctor and especially paying that bill and we always try to find some other way to fix ourselves I think that in your case making appointment at the doctor’s office is essential for your health.

I have sensitive stomach and I was trying to lose weight on so many ways that I don’t remember the count. When I have realized that nothing is happening no matter what I do I have visited my doctor who told me to visit the nutritionist. He did some tests and has put me on a special diet. Since then my stomach problems are almost gone. I am aware what should I avoid and when I don’t touch the food I shouldn’t I am fine. I advise you to do the same.