I'm 13 years old, I'm a girl, I am 5,0ft and 79 pounds. I know that it sounds like I'm underweight but I look fat. How can I lose weight and slim down my tummy, thighs and arms? 

79 pounds?! I am 105 pounds! Who cares if you look fat? That is completly, totally unhealthy for you to be 79 pounds. STOP BEING FREAKING ANOREXIC. b***h.

IKR! Like gosh people! 79 pounds is so skinny! Your gonna turn into some ugly little twig and be ANOREXIC. Stop it.

Indulge in fat issuing nourishment. They should help keep you from feeling deprived and binging on higher-calorie nourishment. For example:Honey. With 64 fat issuing calories of one tablespoon. Drizzle on fresh crop.Eggs. With 70 calories of 1 hard-boiled egg, full with fat issuing protein. Sprinkle with chives for an even more dignified heal.Part-skim ricotta dairy cheese. With 39 calories of 1 ounce of this nourishment, crammed with fat issuing calcium. Dollop over a basin of new fruit for dessert.Dark sweets. About 168 calories of a one-ounce rectangle, which is packed with fat issuing fiber.Shrimp. With 60 calories of 12 large.MORE: 13 fat issuing foods »2. Heal high-calorie nourishment as jewels in the crown. Take a spoonful of ice elite the jewel and a bowl of crop the crest. Cut down on the chips by pairing each bite with allotments of chunky, filling fresh salsa, Balance a little dairy cheese with a lot of salad.3. After morning meal, take water as your most drink. At morning meal, proceed ahead and drink orange juice extract. But all through the rest of the day, aim on water instead of juice extract extract or soda. Half of American take an extra 245 calories in a day from supple beverages. That’s almost 90,000 calories a year — or 25 pounds! And study shows that regardless of the calories, sugary beverages don’t initiate a sense of fullness the way that nourishment does.4. Take a small notebook alongside you with for just1 week. compose down every lone morsel that goes into your lips—including water. research as show that people who sustain nourishment journals wind up eating about 15 per hundred less nourishment than those who don’t.5. Get a pedometer, clip it to your band, and plan for an additional 1,000 steps a day. On mean, sedentary persons take only 2,000 to 3,000 steps a day. including 2,000 steps is a great help for you to sustain your present weight and halt gaining heaviness; include more than that will help you misplace weight.

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use