hi i am 18 and having rally bad stomach pains every morning.... i dont need to go to the toilet or nothing. they are really annoying and they hurt. i get them sometimes during the day but every morning it is happeneing the most can you please help me out.

Well, you didn’t say anything about where it hurts or if you have any additional symptoms, so it is really hard to say.
If I were you, I would see a doctor and complain about your morning pain. A doctor amy decide to do a stool sample and look for certain bacteria, or perform a blood test and see what could be wrong.

Pain location, the way it hurts, what triggers the pain have a lot to do with the doctor’s suspicion of the right problem.

For example, I am aware that ulcers in the stomach or small intestines cause pain in the morning as well as between meals. These ulcers are usually caused by the presence of the Helicobacter pylori bacteria or taking aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Tylenol, etc) on an empty stomach.

This is just a suggestion but many young people have peptic ulcers, they are treated by drugs depending on the bacteria is present or not! You need to see a doctor to realize what’s going on.

having rally bad stomach pains every morning.... i dont need to go to the toilet or nothing. they are really annoying and they hurt. i get them sometimes during the day but every morning it is happeneing the most can you please help me out.