Hi, I am 61 years old male, and I suffer from stomach pain. Can anyone help me? I could use any advice, especially about probotics. Do they work?

Probiotics helped me a lot when I suffered from stomach pain. My nutritionist recommended them to me. Probiotics are dietary supplements that contain bacteria or yeast. They assist the body's natural flora, and they can be found in yogurt and sauerkraut. They help with symptoms of IBS, including stomach pain. They are also used for constipation and ulcerative colitis. I really recommend you to try probiotics, they cant harm you. I still use them every toime when I have problems with my stomach.

my daughter has chronic gut pain and intermittent motility problems. They have no idea what the problem is but she started taking a product called VSL#3 that is a specific probiotic that is recommended for ulcerative colitis (which she doesn't have) and it is helping with pain and function.
I think that probiotics are a natural way to support the work of the intestine and replenish the "tools" necessary for digestion.
Go for it!