I want to gain weight in a healthy way, I'm taking cod liver oil now, it's from life plan, it contains omega 3 also, I was 64 kg 2 months ago but I didn't see how am I now but I don't look nor feel fatter, I want to know if there is a supplement as cod liver or fish oil that can help me gain weight, and if there is a diet for gaining weight for sports advantage. thank you with much respect

I looked it up, it's kinda a lot to have on your mind to gain some weight, I hoped you could tell me something about a supplement for gaining weight it would be much easier, but thanks anyway I'll try taking on your advice and see how it goes :)

First you take food which have more calories and take food 3-4 times in your daily routines.Also join the jym which make your body internally strong.Also start excercise like running ,jogging.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Are you from bangalore? I am a nutritionist placed in Bangalore. If you are looking for solution i can help you with personalised consultation based on your diet & lifestyle.

No I'm from Lebanon, but thank you anyway for your help, I eat bred with every meal and rise, I'm not on a basic diet, I eat anything infront of me, but I feel that my body burns a lot of calories, I used to drink two eggs every morning, I don't know if it helps but I know that you do :)

You need to include ‘weight gain’ drinks in your diet. Now, I don’t mean just protein drinks. If you want to put on weight you need a balanced diet in the form of protein (sustained energy), carbohydrates (quick energy) and fats (the most energy per gram). Alkaline Extreme Proteincontains ALL three + other critical minerals, vitamins and nutrients – you can get it form here