ok well ive been so panicked ever since i had sex on feb.1st(we used a condom), ever since that day i had a stomach ache and some nausea... it was my first time having sex and i guess i am so worried about getting pregnant and all that it might be on my mind that i am and im worrying for no reason...on feb.15th the doctor gave me a urine pregnancy test and it turned out negative..i feel pressure on the right side of my stomach and im peeing alot, are those just my nerves? can i just stop worrying about being pregnant?

Most likely it is just your nerves. The same thing happened to me before and it was actually stress related.

It is quite possible that you have an urinary tract infection. It is possible to get it after you lose your virginity and most common symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, abdominal pain and itchy or burning sensation. Sometimes even blood is present in the urine.

If you have been at your doctor’s office I wonder how come he didn’t do the whole examination because i presume that he would notice what is going on. Well, now you need to see him again because you are still experiencing the same symptoms.

UTI is easy treatable with antibiotics and don’t worry much about it. Also, it is great that you are using condom because it is 99 % sure to protect you not just from unwanted pregnancy.