Good day. I was talking yesterday with my sister and I was telling her about good sides and all those benefits of Maple Syrup diet program. She was so happy about this, so she called me today and told me that she bought this one. I know, it is expensive, but she married a rich guy and she can buy anything she wants. The only thing that she doesn’t know is how much weight can she lose with Maple Syrup diet program? And, I don’t want to know how much some celebrity lost weight, I want to hear some stories from ordinary people :)

Tnx a lot! 

Hi. Losing your weight such fast as Beyonce did is not healthy, so give up :) You can lose a lot of weight as long as you take care of what you are eating while you are using this Maple syrup. Of course, don’t spend it as the way you should not spend it, because it is expensive. That is the main reason why I don’t use it. My friend Carla was using it, and for three and a half months, she lost 27 pounds. It is ok, you can lose your pounds, but carefully :)

Have a nice day darling! 

Hey everybody. I am using Maple Syrup and I have to say that I haven’t tried anything better. And, I have to say that I have tried a lot of different diet programs, weight supplements, etc. The only bad thing is that you consume too little calories per day, and that is something that you need to be extremely careful with, because sometimes, it can go wrong. So, you need to consult your doctor and/or your nutritionist. For example, I have my own nutritionist, and he is helping me maintain my health at perfect level.I lost 11 pounds in one month.

Hi, yes, yes. I do know that this one is expensive, but I believe that this is not a big problem for her. As I said, she is rich and she will be able to afford this to her. Now, I think that she has her own nutritionist, and that this one will be able to help her. But, I didn’t have a idea that she needs to eat so little, that calorie intake is so low:/ I will tell this information to her, maybe she still doesn’t know this.

Anyway, you guys lost a lot of pounds in a short time :/ I am scared that this is not healthy.

Thank you, anyway!